They expect what from us?

A/N: Izuku's POV unless said otherwise!

I was a good student at Aldera and honestly this school was fun. My class was also the best and although things are different around here, no one really cared about that fact. Don't really know what I mean? From what damn rock did you crowl out off? I mean everyone here knew about my class and also the class parallel to us from the same grade. We were THE trouble makers and I mean the trouble makers from this entire school!

How could you not notice that?

One time we did decide out class need a bit of decoration so we stole all the flower pots with greenery in them even from the teachers office and put it into our class. Yes, our class looked like a wild jungle but we loved it!

HAH! The yelling and screaming and trouble we got for that though....

It was worth it!

100%

They even tried to take them away from us. Well you go try to take something away from kids with quirks! We have the upper hand since we were a lot more in numbers! Congrats, there is no one helping but leave us to it!

Pfff- it was still fun when we all stood up as a group and showed signs of using our quirk on the teachers.

Well we got what we wanted in the end....

Then there was that other time we stole all the salt we could get and made a huge salt circle around the teachers chair and table and put them around the windows and the doors in both of our classes. With 40 students all hands on deck, this was an easy accomplishment. We were basically one giant group which faught together and would never abandone not a single one of us.

Bakugo: Yo Nerd!

Me: What's up Kacchan?

Bakugo: Heard about the news yet?

Me: No... what news?

Bakugo: It's our turn this year to host.

Me: Huh?

What Bakugo was talking about was the fact that our grade was chosen to host both Open Door Days for other people to come visit our school and decide if they want to put their child in it or not. Maybe it was also a decision the kids were allowed to do but anyways. There was this show that is about to be held by the grade chosen. This year it seems they had chosen our grade which means that either I or Bakugo from the parallel class will need to host this event and the other one in the next half of the semester.

Bakugo: Deku are you even listening?

Me: I am!

Bakugo: Then what do you say about that fucking fact?

Me: Ahm.... we have a lot of planning to do?

Bakugo: Fucking right!

Me: But what are we supposed to do?

Bakugo: It's a show and you know what my hobby is.

Me: Dancing... I know soo you want to combine that?

Bakugo: Why fucking not?

Me: I think that's too boring...

Bakugo: Then what else?

Me: How about we make a huge show and a bet out of this?

Bakugo: I am listening.

Me: How about we split the performance and the best team wings?

Bakugo: What are we betting on?

Me: Winner gets to decide what the looser will wear for a week.

Bakugo: Alright, bet!

Me: Nice to have you on board.

Well as stupid as this sounds, I knew Bakugo and he was talking about my shitty attire the whole time. Besides there was a strict dress-code in school. Whoever loses this bet would be pretty much in trouble but who doesn't like that kinda of bet from time to time. This time it was just about what the other will do. If it was me, I will put Bakugo in some kind of fur suit as well as a dress.... if it was him, he would put me probably in something embarrassing too. I can pretty much imagine him giving me a hero costume that looked like Endeavors and make me run around like him. Gosh that would make me puke for sure.

Once the bet was established, the bell rang and we got back to our classes and then to our seats. It was for sure time for the teachers to announce this offically for sure. What we heard so far were just rumors after all.

Uhh this will be epic!

I can't wait to win that stupid bet and make him wear all kind of things for a week!

This will be epic.... should I go and get some fursuit that looks like a lion or a Dandelion now?

Pfff- as if he has the chance to win at all!

I waited for the teacher to come in but my class was already questioning me out since I had this darn Cheshire smile on my face and everyone knew me pretty damn well by now too.

Teacher: Everyone shut up!

Class: ....

Teacher: I can't believe this is happening....

Class: ...

oh but I can!

This will be amazing and I can't wait for it to happen!

Teacher: This years Open Door Show will be held by the class next door. You all are supposed to help out. They will chose the theme and just go with it. No pranks allowed!

Oh, I was not about to prank anyone this time but make a show that no one would forget for sure. I mean what would better be than a show of kids proofing that they were better than UA? This would make people want to get into out school right? Right? Well plan was like this.....

We would have one amazing background video that no one will forget!

This is like writing a brand new history!

There will not be any errors allowed or it would get us behind bars for sure!

Thank god that my quirk will help my class for the win for sure!