Some explaining to do....

So I followed the detective out of the school got in the car and next thing I know I was sitting in a detective office. Though that was not all, it was cozy and I was sitting on a couch which I was really appreciating because of the wings I was hiding. They were basically the whole reason I was sitting here anyways.

Detective: I will introduce myself again. I am detective Tsukauchi. May I ask for your name?

Me: Izuku Midoriya.

Detective: Alright. This is just protocol. Please tell me your quirk and your age.

Me: 13 years old and my quirk is Vanishing.

Detective: Vanishing?

Me: Yes.

Detective: Please elaborate.

Me: I can show you. It's kinda hard to explain cause I don't know how it works exactly.

Now thing is. I knew how to use it but what was behind it.... well only god knew about that. It was possible for me to hide myself from any eyes including cameras for some reasons. No sensors or anything could detect me if I was using my quirk. All in all it was something that was defying every law in this darn universe. It shouldn't be possible and yet it was.

Detective: Alright.

I had two options here.

First one just make sure to be invisible and do nothing more than that. For this I just needed to acivate it but not fully because if I wanted to vanish from any sensors and cameras and everything high tech which should actually keep track where I was, then I needed my wings as well.

The second option was just to get out of here using my full quirk but what would that do?

How was that even helping?

I won't lie... It's definitely tempting to do that but we were all in big troubles that I really didn't needed more than that.

Me: Okay... here I go.

I used my quirk which was kinda also related to my eyes and made myself vanish in front of him just to sit back there in the next minute. This detective was definitely surprised but he seemed more accustomed to situation like these than I thought or he could just simply handle such situations better.

Detective: Is this how you all broke in?

Me: Yes.

Detective: What about the doors?

Me: Classmates has a quirk to morph through walls and I can make us all invisible to basically anything.

Detective: I see. 

There was a moment of silence and it was really heavy. My mind was blank at this moment and I could hear my own heartbeat. I was nervous for no reasons... actually there was a good reason because I didn't know what he would do to me after we were done. Would I get arrested? Do I need to do some social work? 

Detective: *sigh*

Finally after what felt like ages this detective decided to sigh and he seemed done with life at the same time he did that. Might have just been me seeing it this way anyways.

Detective: Look kid... there are soo many ways to prank peolpe and surprise them or even show that you all are capable. Why in the ffff- Why in the name of god did you all choose to actually break into a hero agency?

Me: Fun , I guess.

Detective: Fun?

Me: Yes. We all wanted to show ourselves that we can do more and besides that thanks to this Aldera and our classes are popular.

Detective: And you think this is a good thing?

Me: Maybe.

Detective: You all are on a list now.

Me: What list?

Detective: The heroes will keep a tab on you all.

Me: Huh, but why?

Detective: Because what you all did was illegal and no one wants you all to reverse into villains.

Me: But we are no villains.

Detective: ...

Me: Okay Kacchan is a different case but he wants to be a hero.

Detective: What you all have done will not help you in the future.

Me: I am sorry.

Detective: *sigh* Hawks wants to take charges on the one who got you all in but seeing as you all got in yourselves.... 

Me: Sorry.

Detective: I will leave you all with a writen warning. If this happens again then you will have a record.

Me: I understand.

Detective: ....Kid don't do something this stupid again.

Me: I understand and I am really sorry. We wanted to actually just be us and also do the teachers assignment.

Detective: Assignment?

Me: Well we are supposed to do something for the open days and everyone likes heroes. We wanted to help and show that we can be better in the future.

Detective: Still can't believe you all chose to break in.

Me: Sorry.

I did say sorry over and over again after this but seeing as he wasn't about to do anything, this detective just brought me back after talking to me for 3 hours and lecturing me about villains and villainy and what it meant to break into a building as well as tresspassing. 

*sigh*

This day was just too much but I soo needed to get the video about Kacchan beating up someone.