Time for the show!

Fast forward a bit since nothing really happened and school is school.... it's just boooring! Nothing I could say that would make it better. Besides school, I was training with the other half of my class and trying to cut the video so it would fit with the performacne we did. Well I was busy and we didn't do anything to the teachers as well. All of us had just one goal in mind after all, we had a darn good surprise and we were ready to watch their reactions towards it. Plus to top if off.... we are kinda curious to see what would the outside world say to this. We were kids and not even in UA nor even anything special! Yet we still did it!

A/N: Just for the vibes please turn on Hypnotized by Neoni while reading the first performance.

Today was finally the day and there were soo many people. The group meaning my class and Bakugo's class took over the sport gym of our school and we created this huge area for us to perform. There was a stage and a huge white canvas for the projector so we could finally do our thing. It didn't take long for everything to start and Bakugo was up first.

I was the one filming and not only filming but live recording and putting it up into the net.

Once the music started, it all began. He was the leader of this group with another female student which was honestly a good dancer. I could tel it was her who chose that song since she was vibing along it a lot more than the others. Now about that video.... How do I say it....

The first part was breaking in and they showed how they broke a goddamn lock to get in. what amatures. Not only that but while they shoved it they were all dancing around until they started jumping up and down and up and down when they got in and succeeded.

Are you serious?

You are beaking in like that....

What if someone would have seen you.... wow!

Just WOW!

I am surprised that you all didn't get caught at all....

This is....

Wow...

Hahahahahaha

Why is this soo much more funny knowing that you all risked everything for this and did it as if you all were villains!

I will be surprised if no one calls you all villains... Delinquents or anything like that....

I was happy about it but I was grinning soo badly knowing that our performance would be soo much better but then these comments on the video.... damn people were jumping into the live stream and the comments were insane!

Comment: Is that real or fake?

Comment: Real! I work there! What the hell!

Comment: FUCK! Are these kids? Did someone stage this up?

Comment: Holy! Is that Endeavor's agency?

Comment: Why are children breaking into an agency?

Comment: Better question HOW did they do that?

Comment: Where is this video taken?

Comment: Aldeara Junior High.

Comment: Huh but why would they do something like that?

Comment: Open Door event.

Comment: Well this is exiting.

Comment: How long is the open door event? I have to actually go and see this!

Comment: Same!

Comment; This is good!

Comment: They should get into show business!

It was great how people were joining in. Some were saying that it was insane for kids to be able to do this and some were saying we should enter the show business but no one called us villains which was surprising.

Over the whole performance they were in Endeavor's main office, his personal one and were filming how they were having fun. I mean they were rearranging things and putting sticky notes everywhere with some hints. All in all if one would have foud every note then you would spell out Aldera High Best Year Wishes The Best.

What nonsense it was but it was truly fun to see them write the letters and run around hiding them. It was somewhat like an easteregg in a game. The person finding them would be confused but seeing this and then finding these notes would definitely give one the creeps.

Well done!

Well done!

This will make the hero and everyone sus about you!

HAH

....and you call me stupid and laugh at me the other day...

Now it's our turn and Kacchan... watch your doom carefully cause you gonna be walking in fur suit soon!