What song?

So a couple of days later, me and my class had a tactical meeting. We kinda had to figure out what kind of song we wanted to do. It was not the type of thing we would normally talk about in these meetings but oh well something must be talked over after all.

I mean considering we are the bad guys and the prankster of this school, we normally talk about our next thing to do. For example we had this geography teacher called Forberger. It strange sounded similar to Forever and we knew that she hated it. So... what do we do? We all decided to call her Forever and the moment she screams at us someone other would tell her that she misunderstood and that what was said was her name. We did that for like 2 months and in the third month we wrote Forberger Forever and wrote that all over our class. When I say all over, I mean all over. Wherever you can think of... the floor, the chair, the table, the chalkboard, ceiling, curtains.... Literally everywhere with a permanent marker pretty damn big and black so everyone could see it a lot easier.

....

As you can think... we got into troubles....

It was worth it though!

That teacher was a bitch to us and we were a bitch back to her.

Seriously!

Each time she decided to do an exam she would give us 3 dates and we had to do two exam for a grade. The exam itself is just one random question about the material we learned soo far and not only that but the one random question is marked with a number and you even chose the number! Good luck it is easier winning a lottery ticket than this bullshit. 

After that we had to stand up and talk to her.... what you think we did? Of course if she would look to one side the other side had a huge paper with the answer on it. The questions were impossible to answer anyways.

Let's be honest here... I also don't wanna sound mean... but that teacher didn't last long... we made her mentally unstable with our bullying because she bullied us and had to go away.

Anyways back to where we are now.

Me: Good morning everyone!

I walked into our classroom and it was wayyy too early for anything. We all just decided to go an hour before school to school. It was insane but so what? We needed a meet up place after all and this was quite the good spot as well with no teacher or anyone to bother us at all.

Class: Morning!

Me: How are ya all?

Clara: It's way too early! Can't we do these meetings after school?

Patrick: And risk that the teachers see us? Nope.

Clara: Fair point but I love my sleep.

Me: Yeah same here but we need a spot to talk about everything and this is it.

Laura: Soo what do we do?

Me: As I said, we will break into Hawks agency. I will bring us in and safely out as well.

Noemi: I have a question.

Me: Shoot.

Noemi: I heard that you and that Dandelion have a bet going on.

Me: Ah yeah... that's true.

Sidayon: Really?

Me: Yup.

Harry: What bet?

Me: Well if I win, I can make him do as I say for a week and decide what he will be dressed up.

Clara: Please tell me you have a furry suit in mind.

Me: I do.... A chihuahua or Lion or Pomeranion. I also want to make him dressed up like a sunflower as well... might also make him come in a pj.

Patrick: Now we have to win.

Noemi: Yup.

Hikari: Then let's get to the point! We are all with you!

Yakari: So which song we do?

Haru: Who's going to do the choreography?

Me: Why are you all looking at me?

Patrick: You are our lader.

Clara: MH!

Wendy: Besides you always have great ideas.

Bogdan: I agree.

Me: *sigh* So all is up to me?

The class nodded and looked at me expectantly as if I had the answer but this time I was as clueless as them. I was listening to a lot of music ever after I knew this was a battle between classes but the problem was that there were too many good ones. In the end there was only one that stood out to me and it would fit if we would make something dynamic.

Me: Rush.... The score....

I mumbled that song name out before I even knew it. 

Patrick: We have our SONG~

Clara: The score! That will be epic!

Haru: My brother is in the other class, I can ask him what they will do.

Yakari: Helpful as ever!

Wendy: Then all that is left is the performance.

Me: I don't have one right now... let me think about this a bit more.

It wasn't just something I could come up with in matter of seconds! I had to try it out myself and see how the rythm was actually working with the moves. One thing was for sure.... since we all love pranking, we all were great runners as well. So I didn't had to worry about the jumping parts or stamina at all. It just had to fit with each other... besides if we were about to do this then we needed something else. All 20 people couldn't be on the stage together. That meant that I would need just a small group of people with me on the stage and the other ones would be together in the video of course with me again to perform the rest.

This might work.... but if I am about to do this... better play it safe...

Maybe I will devide them half half....

Hawks agency...

I need to find out all the interesting spots there.

The less time we are inside the better.

I don't want to overuse my quirk and get a migraine or start tearing up because my eyes start burning.....

Yeah no.

Don't want that for sure!