Once again but this time for real!

Finally after the days of editing and training with the group we finally made it and this time I was even really exited for Bakugo's turn. This time it was his turn first again and then my turn. I was still nervous like last time but one thing was for sure. Today there were soo many more people around and I did see that police detective in the crowd. He seemed to be just standing there watching us in the room prepare for what feels like our own doom.

Kacchan: Isn't that the detective?

Me: Yeah....

Kacchan: You definitely were right with run.

Me: You think so?

Kacchan: HAhahaha yeah.....

Me: I just hope it's only the police and no heroes.

Kacchan: You really think?

I wanted to reply and say no. There was no way the heroes were not around somewhere waiting to enter and watch this whole show. The only reason why I was so sure about this was because of how long the media kept refering to us to kids that had too much time to do something like this and to the hero agencies to have a poor security system. Truth was, they had a really great one. It was just us. We were simply build different.

Luke: Guys! GUYS! GUYSSS!!!

Oh no....

I don't wanna hear that!

Why do I feel like foreshadowing and that Kacchan jinxed us all?

Kacchan why did you had to mention that.... or was it me who started it?

Me: What's up?

Stella: We just saw Endeavor and Hawks entering the school!

Kacchan: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: *sigh*

Our reactions were totally different and while I was worried about everything, Kacchan was enjoying this. He didn't really care about our reputation that much since no matter what we were geniuses and the society had to acknowledge us in one way or another. Besides chances of them forcing us into a hero school were high because after this, we probably made a point baout what scary villains we could be if we could enter everywhere as we please.

Luke: why is he laughing?

Me: I have no ideas....

Stella: Is that a good thing?

Me: Alright, you two tell the others to get ready for our plan gamma.

Luke: Gamma? You mean the one we prepared in case we have to run?

Me: Yes. We will also have an USB drive which we have to actually get away from the heroes and the police. That thing is evidence.

Stella: But won't people film?

Me: They will but if we get interrupted what we soo will, then we all have to run and no need to get the other group down with whoever is caught.

Luke: True... I am going to tell this to our class.

Stella: And I will to mine.

I watched them both run off out of the room. Me and Bakugo where the only ones in the hall where the performance was about to be held and the only reason for that was simple. We wanted to see who is coming into the room and who we need to be cautious about.

Kacchan: How long you think it will take them before they are gonna go after us?

Me: I personally give them 5 minutes when they see you enter the hero school.

Kacchan: I bet they gonna wait and watch till they see you getting into UA.

Me: Well they won't see me personally until much later since the first half my face is not that clear and as you know... I am hiding my wings.

Kacchan: I know.

Me: ...

Kacchan: ....

Me: ....

Kacchan: Whelp, good luck to us both then.

Me: Yup let's not die here.

Now was the time we both started laughing and went ahead to join the rest of the group. Not only did we see some heroes getting into the room but there was Present Mic and Midnight as well as some Shiketsu High School teachers aka more heroes. Then there was also Kamui Wood and Mt. Lady walking together. It was just horrible if you asked me because I counted more than 7 heroes and we had the second and third top ranked hero in the room. 

If anyone gonna ask how we would get out of the room, there would only be one answer to that.

We were doomed.

There was no way we would make it out of the room.... Except me... I had my quirk to help after all....

But still.....

This was about to get either very funny or very serious and dangerous to us real quickly. Who knows how the heroes were about to treat us when we were running away anyways. They might even behave as if we were villains!!! I sure hope not but still... it was a possibility....