What we expect

After this little break in, I found myself meeting up with Bakugo while we were both still wearing some weird shit. It was something our class has decided we needed to wear and I was wearing some skinny jeans black as well as some green and blue as well as violet paint all over me. Bakugo had organge black and red but we were having similar things on.

Anyways, we both were meeting up at a small gas station where they also had food and everything inside so we could snack on something while talking to each other. Yes, we looked weird but at least we were kids and it seemed as if we just partied somewhere..... so it was kinda fine.

Me: So how did things go?

Kacchan: Great, and on your side?

Me: Also great.

Kacchan: Which school were you?  You never wanted to fucking tell me that.

Me: UA.

Kacchan: UA?

Me: Yup, UA.

Kacchan: Are we talking about THE UA?

Me: Yes, we are talking about the number one hero school with that crazy principle.

Kacchan: FUCK.....

Me: Yup....

Kacchan: And you went in like nothing?

Me: Mhm....

Kacchan: Say Izu.....  are you still in your right mind?

Me: Says the one who broke into a hero school as well.

Kacchan: Touche.

Me: How are the troublem makers?

Kacchan: We got nearly caught thanks to them!

Me: Pfff... really?

Kacchan: YES! We had to fucking run out of there too.

Me: What happened?

Kacchan: Motherfuckeres made the fire alarm go off.

Me: What?

Kacchan: YEAH EXACTLY!

Me: So what happened?

Kacchan: We were filming and all of the sudden someone started to burn some papers. 

Me: WHAT?

Kacchan: I only fucking found out later that the class we were in where that one guy started a fire was his stepbrothers class and he hated him. 

Me: .....

Kacchan: You knew that, rigt?

Me: Nope. Not at all but I know that they don't listen to anyone.

Kacchan: FUCKING HELL DEKU!

Me: WHAT?!

Kacchan: I lost a bet again thanks to this.

Me: Pfff- So they did more trouble than that?

Kacchan: Of course they did! As I said we were nearly busted.

Me: Pfffff-

Kacchan: Not funny!

Me: Kinda is.

Kacchan: Fuck you.

Me: Oh please go ahead.

Kacchan: *sigh* you know... I should never have suggested doing a bet with you.

Me: Meh.... probably....

Kacchan: Soo what do you want this time?

Me: Nothing.

Kacchan: Nothing?

Me: MH! You got enough trouble the last time and you know what? It was hilarious.

Kacchan: It sure was and it was fun beating a hero.

Me: Ahm... you probably shouldn't say that if you want to get in a hero school.

Kacchan: Says the one who broke into his dream school.

Me: Touche!

We both started laughing together since this was kinda messed up and we were enjoying it as well. It was definitely something we shouldn't do but here we were doing that. Still somehow this was just funny and not only that but I felt really good after what we did too. Definitely not something good here but oh well.

Kacchan: What you think the world will think after we make this public?

Me: I say be ready to run.

Kacchan: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: No seriously, I am sure that some hero will be there when we gonna be perfoming and we gonna go fast.

Kacchan: I know.... but I am motherfucking looking forward to it.

Me: Pfff-

Kacchan: I am serious!

Me: I know.

Kacchan: You think we should just run or take them down?

Me: Run and do our plan gamma.

Kacchan: Plan gamma? I would have never thought to hear that from you.

Me: Well....

Kacchan: What?

Me: We need to grab the evidence and then run. The detective had warned me about the last time and you got send to a mindfucker.... sooo we better take evrything with us when we run.

Kacchan: Running away from Police too then?

Me: Mh... I am sure someone is gonna go after us.

Kacchan: Well I better hope it's a hero because otherwise it will be boring.

Me: Sheesh Kacchan! That's not helping us!

Kacchan: I don't fucking care!

We both started laughing a bit more and stayed together eating some snacks before we both went home. Needless to say that this was just the beginning of a bigger scene we would do at school. One week! It was not even a week that I had to make sure everything was working. Me and the others of the class were making sure that if we had to run, we knew our way in and out. Then again we were doing some special preparations to make our escape through the school a lot easier.

Simply put..... we were ready for whatever was about to come!