Sooo... how am I to explain this?

Ahhhh... someone explain to me how I was about to explain all the shit to the hero? For real! How was I supposed to do that? I can't just say this was all basically for our fun, can I?

Eraserhead: How are ya feeling?

Me: I wanna go home.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Me: What, you asked!

Eraserhead: I asked how you feel and not what you want.

Me: Well, yeah but isn't that the same?

Eraserhead: No....

I could see that this tired hero had enough from me already and as if things were not already hard on me as they were, I saw that chicken just land and come into the room too. Now there was no escaping it for sure. He was the fastes hero there was after all. I mean I was fast but without my quirk there was no way I could past this hero with my motion sickness and headache and basically everything right now.

Hawks: There you are!

Eraserhead: You know the kid?

Hawks: From what rock did you crowl out under?

Eraserhead: I am not getting paid enough for this.

Hawks: He fucking broke into my hero agency.

Me: And he took it personal... I am sure I left some KFC too.

Hawks: Not the point.

Me: So is.

Eraserhead: So he broke into your hero agency?

Me + Hawks: EXACTLY!

Somehow we managed to say it at the same time with only one difference. I was proud about what I have done and Hawks was angry or upset about it. Honestly, I didn't understand him at all, we didn't do anything at all.

Hawks: So where did you broke in this time?

Me: Why did you all jump to conclusions?

Eraserhead: Because you all started running away. Would an innocent person run away?

Me: Yes. You all look fucking scary.

Eraserhead: *sigh* Did you not break into anywhere?

Me: Well... that is not true too.-..

Hawks: Where?

Me: ... a hero school and we didn't vandelise. I promise.

Hawks: Where?

Me: .... 

Hawks: Kid, you are not making this easy on yourself.

Me: Promise me we are all not getting into any kind of more troubles.

Eraserhead: You all broke into a private property.

Me: And we are all underaged. So what?

Eraserhead: You all will have some public work to do after this.

Me: Is that all?

Hawks: Yes. Now wher did you break in?

Me: Promise me!

Eraserhead: *sigh* let's get this over with. I have a coffee waiting for me.

Hawks: Yes, fine we promise.

Me: No taking back.

They all throw their hands up in the air since I insisted on this. I mean anyone would have done the same since we did break into the most secure building without leaving any trace at all.

Me: Ua....

Eraserhead: Ua?

Me: ....yes...

Hawks: UA as in the hero school UA?

Me: Yup.

Eraserhead: HOW IN THE FUCKING WORLD DID YOU DO THAT?

Hawks: THE FUCK!

Me: Why are you all screaming at me now?! 

Hawks: Are you insanse?

Me: Heard that a lot.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Me: Sooo ahm are we good now?

Hawks: The hell you are.

Me: but you two promised!

Eraserhead: Before we knew it was UA. This is not up to us to decide.

Me: AAAAawwwww mannnnn!

I knew this was over before anything really could happen. I was also pretty much damn beat up so all in all, we had to get down from where we were and since I was not about to move for another half an hour, Hawks picked me up and got us all down where the police was already waiting. I could see all my classmates with a hero and that meant that they managed to pull up around 40 heroes for just two classes. This was insane and the most insane part was that Kacchan had a muzzle and was actually completly cuffed and chained.

Me: Pffff- what happened to him?

Hawks: You tell me.

Me: His temper went over the roof.... hahahahaha

They basically made me stand right next to Kacchan who seemed proud that they got me and what do I say, I was kinda proud that he was with me in cuffs being as he was. We were weird in our own ways and we accepted it. Now all that was for sure following was them telling us what was about to happen next.

Me: They gotcha huh....

Bakugo nodding.

Me: Anyone snitched on me too?

He did shake his head as if to tell me no which made me wonder how they knew where I actually was. This school had this tradition which got lost over time and no one should know about this anymore at all.

Me: Huh... if no one snitched then how did they know where to find me....

???: I believe I can help with that.

The sudden voice coming from right between us made us both jump into the arms of the hero right next to us. That meant I jumped right into Hawk's arms and hugged him and Bakugo jumped right into Endeavors arms while pulling  his arms closer to himself. Yeah... did I mention that we get both scared quite easily because of how we got used to each others bullshit? No? Well now you all know.