Look at us!

Since all the teachers started to run out of our room, we all started laughing like crazy since we could hear Bakugo and Endeavor arguing from the open door. It was definitely a fight that was going on. Question was if I would go out and look at it myself. Do I wanted to get in more troubles or not?

Probably not since I did get into enough troubles already and who knows what would happen if I would get into even more troubles. Maybe my mom would start acting up and send me away or she would kill me personaly. Ah who knows. That woman was a mystery to me anyways.

Bakugo: FUCK OFF YOU TRASHCAN!

Endeavor: FUCKING POMERANIAN SHUT UP!

Bakugo: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

???: Calm down please Nya!

Bakugo: SCREW OFF CAT! *Boooom*

Hawks: I suggest calming down.

Knut: NEVER! WE STAND TOGETHER!

Rose: YEAH!

Magnus: We are a force to recon with!

Ah yeah... I totally forgot how crazy Bakugo's class was. He was the only one who was holding them together. Besides the fact that we were all labeled as trouble makers. Then again, if I was not wrong there was this one guy with a strength quirk.... 

The moment I started thinking about the situation going on there, was the same moment when all of the sudden Endeavor got trown through the wall into our class. Let's just say he hit the teachers table and it was a close call to the front row. Damn... what was even going on there? 

Since that happened we were all looking at Endeavor who was clearly angry but he smiled at us. Seems as if he only had beef with Bakugo's class and not ours. I couldn't say that towards Hawks for sure.

Endeavor: Nothing to worry. Please remain seated and do not interfere.

As if anyone would actually do that!

We were not that crazy!

Right?

Bakugo: DARN CHICKEN GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!

Hawks: Chicken?

Bakugo: Go and throw yourself into a frying pan, you Canibal.

Hawks: Canibal?

We could only listen to what was going on but I really wanted to actually see things happening. Though the thing was... I myself didn't wanted to get into more troubles and my class didn't wanted this either because they were just as me looking at the door and just listen to everything. No one stood up or did anything to actually go and look what was going on. Truth to be told, we already knew what was going on based on the screams as well as the explotions going off. Bakugo was trying to fight the heroes and the police officers and his class was helping them.

Well this was definitely going on a bit too much.

Wow...

He shouldn't have done that.

Maybe I should have warned him but I thought he had more brains....

Maybe it was the officer who grabbed him which also triggered him... or the hero by how much screaming was going on...

Ah who cares, I will let Bakugo explain this to me later for sure.

After the fight, when everything calmed down the same officer with that cloack came in but the cloack he was wearing was now definitely a bit burned and you could even see some other quirk used on it as well. Poor guy has nothing to do with us or did anything wrong at all. Yet here he was needing to deal with everything.

Police Officer: I am truly thankfull for all your cooperative. I need one person to come with me and explain how things came to this.

Me: I'll go.

Alexander: No, I will. Izu, remember my father can help me out.

Me: I know but you also know how everything started. I will stick to what I did.

Alexander and his sister both were great people and I knew they just wanted to help out but this was nothing they should handle. This was all my fault and I was not a person to make them deal with the aftermatch of what I actually did. The hell no. This was my idea, my plan and I kinda got them all into this. So of course I would also be the one to stick my head for it as well and won't let anyone else do it instead.

Police Officer: Alright, if you would follow me. 

Me: What about the school?

Police Officer: You are excused.

Me: Okay.

I grabbed my stuff and quickly started following the officer out of the class seing the chaos and yes only now did I see that Hawks and Endeavor were still pining Bakugo to the ground. 

Wow... who would have thought that it takes to heroes to pin a kid down....

Kacchan... heads up.

Your reputation definitely took a turn.

I wonder if that will get in the way of your hero career though.... ah I am sorry but this looks funny.

Bakugo was still in the onesie and for anyone looking at this it would seem as if they were pinning a hardcore friend down. Not only that but I did see someone from his class with a phone in their hands secretly and sneakily taking some pictures for sure.

Bam!

This will be your ticket out of it!

Be glad that our classes are crazy and that I made you wear that Dandelion.