No one can change us!

Nezu: As I was saying, you two will have to attend UA as it seems that you two are the head of your classes.

Bakugo: He is.

Me: WHA- WELL THANKS FOR THROWING ME UNDER THE BUSS!

Bakugo: Your welcome.

Me: Fuck you!

Bakugo: I am one step ahead of you...

I soo wanted to just slap Kacchans back of the head right now but I could tell he was feeling guilty right after he said these two things. It seems as if his brain stopped braining after we meet Nezu. Not as if I could actually say anything against that. Nezu was a scary being but still throwing me this easily under the bus? How could he? I thuoght we were like brothers! Best friends!

Nezu: If you could refrain from screamin, yelling or cursing, I would appreciate that.

HAH!

Did he know who he was actually telling this too? Though for some reasons I was sure that was more told towards me than Kacchan who is normally a walking short fuse and terrorist sometimes. This time that role belonged to me.

Me: Sorry.

Kacchan: Sorry.

Nezu: Now then, shall we discuss everyhting else now?

Why did this whole conversation feel like I just sold my soul to the devil? It literally took us about 4 hours till Nezu let us go back home. It may be a short time for some but we literally had to actually sign up some paper saying we would go to UA and instead we were free of any charge. Oh and did I mention that we now had to see one hero a week to train with them so we wouldn't get some dumb ideas? For me that meant seeing that chicken nugget or chicken wing each and every Monday. Kacchan had to go to Endeavor and see that man every Friday. My class on the other hand had some public work to do as in cleaning up parks and doing who knows what else. 

Was it just me, or is that actually the better option out of the two things?

Oh well....

Not as if I could actually have a say in this at all.

I was just glad we got away with it and so me and Bakugo were sitting together after what everything happened still not believing anything.

Kacchan: Did you really just try to escape and ran into All Might?

Me: Yup and you bitch snitched on me.

Kacchan: Yeah.... sorry for that.

Me: Twice in a row too!

Kacchan: I AM SOOO SORRY!

Me: .....

Kacchan: Here. Hit me.

Kacchan offered me the back of his head to hit him or even punch him straight to his chest. Seeing as I was not moving at all he took my hand and slapped himself with it lightly.

Kacchan: Come on man, I deserve this. 

Me: Ah fine.....

I knew he was feeling bad and this was normally not how were dealing with this but right now I was still a bit angry on him and this was one way to solve it. So since Kacchan insisted, I decided to slap the back of his head instead of slapping him to his cheek. That would have hurt him more for sure.

Kacchan: Better now?

Me: Yeah...

Kacchan: But hey man, we are offically UA students for the next couple of years.

Me: With quite a reputation huh...

Kacchan: Yup. Didn't we wanted to be UA students?

Me: We did but Kacchan, don't you think the teachers will go hard on us?

Kacchan: Than we will do the same thing we did here.

Me: You think we can do that?

Kacchan: Of course we can, just fucking watch us Deku.

Me: Pffff- You're right! 

We both laughed a bit since we were silly. It didn't do us any good thinking about the future. Instead we loved staying with the here and now and stick with what we had. Did we need more?

Nope!

Kacchan: So what now?

Me: Think of a way to annoy the heroes, you in?

Kacchan: HELL YEAH!

This was only the start of us annyoing the shit out of Endeavor and Hawks. For me it meant messing with his chicken and that meant I would bring him his chicken or even switch it up with some chicken marinated and cooked differently, some spicy hot once he couldn't eat as well as raw ones. I was getting more and more creative as day pass. 

Meanwhile Kacchan found his very own way to annoy his hero Endeavor. What was the most precious thing to Endeavor besides his quirks and his fire around him? Of course, the fire extinguisher, holly water and whatever else Kacchan could find to put it out. That was more improtant to worry about right now than his precious little flaming beard.

Ahh what a good time we were getting ourselves into.

As for UA and the future.... WHO CARES!

It was important to make the most out of what we have and live with out own choices as if there were no tomorrows. No one could tell us if we would live longer, if things would get worse or even if we would land on the streets but we had each other banking ourselves up and that was all we needed.

~~END~~

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this story and thanks for reading this! I hope you gems can give one of my over hundret other stories a go too and make sure to enjoy each and every story you read ^^. See ya in another story probably :)