The time is now!

The shield was easy to activate. I mean I basically had this one clicker button and it started to immedietaly work. We wanted to make this whole system bullet proof and that meant that we wanted it to be able to be up and running when we needed it. This was the only reason we went for a clicker button.

Kacchan: When did you-

I knew he wanted to finish what he was saying but there was absolutely no helping it but run and stop focusing on the time and our surrounding. Now that the small blue lighted force shield was up which was more or less a magnetic shield having some extra features making it impossible for no matter what quirk and person to get out of the line. Of course this force shield was actually only starting to build up around runners meaning us. I made sure every single one of us had something related to it. I for example had the clicker and Bakugo had a keychain I gifted him. Some girls had a bracelet or earring related to this and some have a nackless too. It just had to me a small object that was hitting the same frequency to make it work.

Me: Magic! NOW Go!

With that being said, I used my quirk and went away from Bakugo the moment I saw his grin. Oh the heroes behind us where definitely up for something because Kacchan here could be fast if he was using his quirk.

Endeavor: COME BACK YOU DARN BRAT!

Good luck chasing after him...

As if you could do something to us anyways.

As I decided to dip right around the corner and run up the stairs, I made my way to the most difficult part which included swinging from the ceiling and running sideways on the walls thanks to some stepping stones. I knew that at some point the USB drive would be throw to me and I needed to be in position for it. Everyone knew the plan and everyone was ready for this. No setbacks and no errors were allowed.

Alright!

Just a bit more and I will be there.

I need to be there in time!

Definitely thought I had actually managed to get rid of some heroes but when I smelled some chicken, I knew what was going on and immediately started laughing.

Me: Hi there.

Hawks: Well well well... who do we have here!

For now no one realy realized that I was still hiding my complete quirk and since I was keeping the best for the end, I stopped using my quirk and was just sparely using it to escape around dorners.

Me: Me duhhhh!

Hawks: How about stopping and I promise you that no one will get hurt.

Me: We are prepared for it.

Hawks: hahahaha I never heard something this stupid before.

Me: You think you all can keep up with us?

Hawks: WE are heroes.

Me: And WE are kids who broke into an agency. Don't underestmate us.

Arlight, it was getting hard to run and actually talk to that chicken who was flying right next to me. Besides that, there was a jumping point where I was about to unleash my wings and vanish with the USB drive. So the closer I was getting the more tired I felt. My legs were burning since we were all running at full speed. Though it also felt refreshing too. 

Hawks: KID, STOP!

This hero didn't know anything. It was a jumping point but for people this looked like a darn staicase going straight to nothing and there being a huge drop to I think 2 floors downways.

Was it dangerous?

Yes.

Did I care?

No.

I had wings after all!

I could fly and I could escape this hero for good.

Nala: IZUKU, CATCH!

I heard the voice of one of Bakugo's classmates and knew it was time to go. So without much of hestitation, I ran to the edge and avoided the hero who wanted to catch me. Of course I could see red feathers blocking my way and yes I knew that they were sharp but I didn't care when I jumped down. They did actually just caress me and yes I felt the cuts but I used my quirk for this dumb chicken to escape and opened my wings once I felt that there were no feathers around.

Now was definitely the time for the highlight.

This was it.

Me: See ya sucker!