Our Turn just watch!

A/N: Here is the song for this chapter please listen to it just for the vibes: The score -Rush

Now that it was our turn, I was starting to get nervous. Do you know this feeling when you are about to go on stage, no not even on stage but when you have to talk to a lot of people at the same time and all their eyes are on you. There is nothing more horrible than that. All their eyes praying watching every little mistake and I was starting to get sweaty because of it.

Get yourself together!

You got this!

You can do that!

We already broke into the agency!

So calm down!

Everything is set and in motion as well.-..... - ..... - ..... nothing to change!

FUCK!

Why can't I calm down?!

Each step towards the stage was getting heavier and heavier. My heart was litterly pounding and guess what, I even thought for a hot second that it was actually gonna jump out of my chest as well.

Me: This is it...

Bakugo: Good luck nerd! You got this!

I passed Bakugo right before I actaully got on stage and I gave him the camera which was still recording and life streaming. Now there was no escape. My mind knew this and I knew this and my body knew this. So here we go!

Once we got on stage, the light went out and the music started to play. Me and everyone had this glow in the dark paint on us so we were the only thing they could see and also the tape behind us rolling and we were walking no, we were getting into the hero agency. Though the tape never shows how we enter just us walking towards it and that was when the light got on and I started using my quirk to actually make us all seem to vanish but at the same time move around the stage jumping up and down to the beat. 

Then there was me who was actually controlling everything while being the main one that would attract all the peoples eyes because of my glowy eyes. For now I decided to not show my wings at all. The less the people on stream knew about me the better. Especially   after what we did.

Now guess what?

This was making soo much fun!

Now what are you saying Kacchan?

Look at your face!

Look at all the people!

Their screams!

They are totally digging this show!

This is kinda fun!#

My stress level was at a minimum since this was making soo much fun that I even decided to get off stage the next time the light wen off and even be around the people. They were all clapping, laughing and also screaming of exitement. No one ever delivered nor showed anything like we did. I guess this was a big success and I was sure that I actually beat Kacchan for sure! I mean the guy had his jaw dropped to the floor.

Then again this was it!

This was the best moment in my life for sure!

Once it was done, I was back on the stage with everyone and the last picture the screen behind us froze were us all posing in Hawks private office.

I would be laying if I would say I was not out of breath at all. I was done for the day and was soo much fun but it was even more fun seeing all the people actually stand up and apploding us soo badly too. Nothing happened the whole time and you know what, there was no police or anything storming into our little perfomance and I was kinda sure that something like that would happen. Don't ask why but I was kinda sure that it would happen.

After we were done, I went down and meet up with Bakugo and he ended the life stream while he arrived with us both waving at the camera and leaving one message behind. Get into Alderia one of the best schools even better than a hero one!

We might have layed it thick there but who cares!

Me: This was fun!

Kacchan: It was nerd.

Me: Also you lose!

Kacchan: I know and honestly I don't care. Damn the fucking hell.... how long did you spend on editing that video?

Me: A lot but it was worth it.

Kacchan: Really?

Me: Yes because now you gotta listen to what I say and get dressed like I want too.

Kacchan: FUCK!

Me: Yes, fuck.

Kacchan: FUUUUUUUCK!

Me: Hahahahahahaha

He already knew that something bad was awaiting him because he didn't sigh instead, he threw his head back and kicked the air and cursed more.

Kacchan: So what do I need to do?

Me: Get tomorrow to school in a hero onesy PJ.

Kacchan: DEKU NOOO!

Me: Oh Kacchan YES!

Kacchan: Come on anything but that!

Me: Nope and you gonna wear an Endeavor one if we are at it as well for the whole day.

Kacchan: Fuck you!

Me: Oh I love you too.

Kacchan: Why! WHY?!!!!

Me: Because! 

Kacchan: You are evil Izuku! Pure Evil!

Me: I know!

For the rest of the day he was complaing but we did what we kinda had to do in order to have our fun and you know what, I was digging it and completly forgot about the video which by now was getting viral. Oh boy... what suprise I was about to see in the morning... what was awaiting for me for sure! Who would have known that something would happen..... and no I am not taking it that it was obvious! Nope! I am not accepting that kind of thinking at all! Not after I threw rationality away for a day.