Innocent! I swear!

So people tell me I am an idiot, so what? I know that fact already! It's not as if I am just any idiot too. I am my own idiot! I know I have some screw lose and guess what, I used a screwdriver to do it and I am happy with it!

Why am I being like this, you are probably asking?

Well I got carried to the next hospital and the doctor was cursing at me for being stupid and for one run into a lamppost and for the second thing that I was running away from heroes. Let's be honest, I stopped listening to all the bullshit the moment he mentioned the word stupid... what were his words again.... Ah I know! 

"Are you fucking stupid?"

For a doctor he was really unprofesional but like he gave me that attitude I gave him the same one too. Who was he to be that unfriendly to me after all?

Doctor: KID!

Me: What?

Doctor: Are you even listening?

Me: Do I have to listen to all that bullshit?

Doctor: Maybe not if you were not that stupid.

Me: And maybe not if I had a qualified doctor in front of me.

Doctor: Touche!

Me: ....

It was going on and on like this until he just gave me a silent treatment. At first it was nice since he shut up and was leaving us all alone but after a while it was more scary than anything because I knew he didn't needed a syringe or anything like that to bandage up my head or treat my nosebleeding. I was not sick too so that didn't made any sense.

Me: What are you doing with that?

Doctor: Who knows.

Me: Fuck you!

In an instant I used my quirk since this lunatic was worse than me and got to the door before I just straight ran out of there and back home. Puhh.... what a day this was. honestly it felt more like a hellish experience than anything else. 

The next day Bakugo was waiting at our usual meeting point to go to school together. He already had this shit eating grin on his ace.

Bakugo: You look fucking awesome!

Me: You mean I look dead huh...

Bakugo: Totally! What happened to you? Got caught?

MeL No... well yes but not in the agency.

Bakugo: What do you mean?

Me: You know that park close by the agency?

Bakugo: Yeah.

Me: I was playing hide and seek with the others there after that and someone called the heroes on us because we looked sus.

Bakugo: Pfffff-

Me: Don't laugh... it gets even better.

Bakugo: What can be better?

Me: How abobut them chasing us around after a hero scared someone? We all ran away....

Bakugo: Hahaha

Me: Still not the highlight.

Bakugo: What? Can it get better?

Me: I ran into a lamp post full force straight right into it.

Bakugo: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

He was laughing soo badly that he was holding his stomach by now and stopped moving. I knew that this was funny but this was also hella stupid too.

Bakugo: You what? hahahahaha

Me: I ran into a lamppost and had a nosebleeding. 

Bakugo: PFFF-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA-Haaaaa.... I can't anymore.

Me: Really? Cause you know a hero carried me to a hospital and the doctor there was cursing at me how stupid I was for running into one.... we had an argument and he pulled a fucking syringe on me too!

Bakugo: Damn hahahahahaha your fucking luck huh.

Me: Don't tell me about it...

Bakugo: This just made my day soo much sweeter.

Me: So you guys were successful?

Bakugo: Yeah he wasn't even there. It was a piece of cake entering with the information you got me before.

Me: Dead spots, that's the key to everything.

Bakugo: How did you know that though?

Me: Ah I was listening into a villains conversation once accidently.

Bakugo: ....

Me: What? I swear I am innocent!

Bakugo: How the fuck you manage that?

Me: How? Well how about getting my mother away from a darn alley because she is back being high.

Bakugo: Sheesh.... again?

Me: Yeah... she as clean for about 3 years now though.

Bakugo: Need help?

Me: Any I can get.

Bakugo: Fucking count on me then.

Me: Cool thanks buddy!

We both continued to walk to the school and talked about the agencies we just visit. It seemed that he got into the hero agency while we were playing hide and seek and Endeavor rushed out of his agency because of that. I mean it was kinda ridiculous that there were soo many heroes there. Seems like from what Bakugo was saying someone reported gang activities and they might have thought that we were either villains or a maffia kinda gang doing a deal there since we were all dressed similarly with glow in the dark attitudes. Well fuck... whatever it was, it was insane to think that someone would reports kids playing in the night.

Besides that fact Bakugo would have immediately lost the bet if not for that.... well it was not as if he wouldn't be losing the bet either way.