Some explasination to do...

How did we end up here?

This was getting less and less sense. Besides me in Hawks arms is not really something one should see. I mean I screamed like a little girl too.

Hawks: Okay, get down.

Me: No!

I knew who this darn rat was and it was scary since that chimera right there was no other than Nezu. That Nezu, I have to add. He was the principal of Ua and one of the most OP "person?" as well as someone to be scared of for sure. 

Hawks: Come on!

Me: NAH-AH!

Endeavor: FUCKING GET OFF ME!

It seems as if I was not the only one knowing who that thing was because Bakugo just somehow climbed Endeavors back and made himself at home there the same way I hugged Hawks in a death grip.

Nezu: This seems like the wrong place to talk. May I invite the heroes to the principals office with the children in their care?

Of course both heroes sighed and were displeased but in the end started walking and me and Bakugo started to try to get out of their grip but it was too late for escaping. So all we could do now was basically throw a tantrum and then cry and make the heroes look like they were the bad guys. In the end I could even hear Eraserhead say something along the line "Thank god that is not me right there." A yes of course thank god because we were screaming as if the heroes were about to kill us. Anyone looking at us would think the same thing and it was nothing good. 

Nezu: I believe there is nothing you could do now. How about you two stop crying and playing that act?

Me: Ahh fine.

In an instant when we got inside the principqals office of aldera this chimera started to talk. The heroes didn't seemed please as me and Bakugo stopped what we were doing and went to sit across Nezu.

Bakugo: Mh-mh-MHHHH!

Me: Let me translate that...aham... take that fucking muzzle off.

Endeavor: .... THE FUCK!

Hawks: YOU TWO WERE PLAYING AN ACT!

Me: Of course, what were we supposed to do else?

Hawks: GO FUCKING ALONG!

Bakugo: Mhhhmhmmmm

Me: ... do I need to translate that?

Endeavor: Too fucking easy huh... let me show you easy!

Nezu: Gentlement!

We all stopped and looked aat Nezu who was watching us in some praying way as if he was the hunter in this room. Not as if he wasn't at all. That thing was dangerous and who knows what he will do to me and Bakugo.

Endeavor: I am out... 

Hawks: I am going too.

Me: ....

Bakugo: MH!

Nezu: Here unlock the muzzle of your friend.

I got the keys thrown over to me and in minutes of seconds I did actually unlock it and got Bakugo freed well only from the muzzles not the chains or the rest.

Bakugo: Fucking hell!

Me: Sooo ....

Nezu: I heard you broke into two schools and a hero agency before. May I know where you broke into?

Me: ....

Bakugo: ....

Alright.... we were sweating bullets because 3 out of 4 places were known and it was me who broke into Ua...HAHAHAHA.... well shit... what now?

Bakugo: two agencies and two schools you fucking all knowing thing.

Nezu: As you said, I do know that fact but I wonder what the last school is.

Me: First why are you here?

Nezu: You two and the whole class peaked my interest. I want to offer you special schoolarship which no one can refuse.

Bakugo: So you are not here because that lunatic broke into UA?

Me: .....

I felt my heart drop as Bakugo said that out loud and I was sure I was as pale as a damn ghost right now as I looked to Bakugo and then Nezu. Was this a good time to get out of here? Well yes! So I quickly used my quirk not interested in the quirkdrawback or anything as this was a fight or fly situation and went to the door only to run into someone standing there. I may be invisble but I was not a ghost so I couldn't go past All Might here.

Me: Awww.....

Of course I ran straight into the hero and of course I landed on the ground.

Nezu: I see... and here I was wondering what other school it was. Never would I have believed that this was possible but seeing as you could go to the door this easily without being noticed and seen, it jmakes sense.

Me: Hahahaha.....

Nezu: Thank you All Might for watching the door with Endeavor and Hawks.

All Mgith no problems.

I got up and back to sit down while the door was being closed. I haven't seen the other heroes but it was clear that Nezu did tell us the names so we knew that there was no getting out of here with number 1,2 and 3 top pro-heroes guarding the door.

In short...

We were royaly screwed!