Consequences

Ah you would think that we would get away but noo... here we are all sitting together in class when all of the sudden Hawks as well as some police officers came into the room. Yeah... I kinda do remember that statement in the TV this early morning that I've watched.... it was wild.

Flashback brought to you buy a tired chimera wanting some tea.....

Damn.... they really did interview the heroes...

I was sitting by the morning table eating my breakfast. Of course I already heard my fill from my mother how stupid that idea was and everything but now was the first time I was seeing a statement from the heroes. First off Endeavor was just fuming and they were not even going close to him, though they were screaming at the hero some questions. The answer was a burning chair which got thrown out of his own agency window. I guess he was more than just mad that we got to do this.

Then there was Hawks and this was the more interesting thing. He was smiling and looked composed but once he was asked about it, he lost his cool as well.

Reporter: Hawks, I am sure you have seen the recent news about a bunch of kids breaking into your Hero agency. Can we get a statement about from you how that is possible.

Hawks: It isn't.

Reporter: It isn't but the video clearly shows it well.

Hawks: That is the thing. If I find the one person responsible for letitng these kids in, they gonna hear from my layer. This is a breach of their working contract.

Reporter: Do you think there is a chance that they broke in without any help?

Hawks: That should be impossible. My agency was build and constructed with the newest techs. I got the brand new and upgraded security system.

Reporter: But if they did.... doesn't that mean that they managed to buypass everything?

Hawks: If they did and I mean if, then yes.

Reporter: You heard it! These kids are geniueses if they did that on their own folks.

Hawks: Besides Trespassing and I will get them for that.

Reporter: Nothing was stolen, right?

Hawks: Yup.

Reporter: Then there is no harm. Why not take this as a try and error for the security system?

Hawks: They should not go down the wrong path. There are enough villains out there and no one wants kids that can do that, this easily. 

Reporter: How very true...

Everything else what was said was about us doing the performance and what he was thinking about the incidence with Endeavors agency since you could literally seeing them breaking in. Well Hawks was not pleased and I knew why. That is an entire different case than what we did. Oh well not as if you could actually change things. Besides I was looking forward to see Bakugo come into his hero onesie to school which was also a PJ.

Flashback end brought to you by a chimera finally getting some tea ^^ and powered up

Fuck....

This is bad!

Why is the police here?!

Teacher: I am sure you all saw this comming.

Well yes we did but also NO! Now here is our thing talking ourselves out of this darn situation. I mean we got a trump card because one of my classmates father was an ace lawyer nothing could get him from not getting us off the hock for sure but we would still get punished in one way or another.

Hawks: I am here to find out who let you all into my hero agency.

Students and me: ....

Oh how silent it was right now. You could even hear a needle fall down to the ground for sure. No one would snitch and of coure what was there to say if we borke in thanks to me anyways.

Police Officer: It is a crime to tresspass into private property and for now we will not pull up any charges if you all tell us who let you in.

My classmates looked uneasy and I knew why. I mean we could literally face some serious consequences right here and right now. Of course I wouldn't let this go since they were all in basically because of me.

Me: No one.

Hawks: No one?

Me: Yes.

Hawks: How in the fucking world did you do that then?

Me: We used our whits.

Police Officer: He is telling the truth.... may I ask why you all did this?

Me: We wanted to show everyone how good our school was.

Half truth and half a lie. I mean we did wanted to make one hell of a show but the true reason was a bet between me and Bakugo for this shit.

Police Officer: How good?

Me: Yes, we wanted to make our stand because for us this school was better than UA.

Again it was half a truth but not a complete lie because we loved our school simply because we were all together and we loved being together and do what we do.... aka mischiefs.

Police Officer: I see.....

Let me be honest! I expected more questions but this police officer with a coat around him just got out of the room with Hawks walking behind him because you could hear some angry cat noises and explotions. Ahhh my guess was that this was Bakugo who was exploding on someone who went to their class.

Me: Pfff-

Everyone caught me trying to hold back my laugher but the heroes and the teacher just stormed out to deescalate the situation. My day was about to get good for sure.