Gone

So the moment I screamed that at Hawks, I took off not carrying for anmything and of course my very own equiptment for the protective barrier actiavted due to me using my quirk. One thing I lreaned was to be fast and the next thing I did learn was to be invisible for everyone. Now was the time for full power and full attention as well as full sneakiness. I was on the run from a hero after all.

Hawks: WHAT THE- WHERE .... *sigh*

It works and I knew it works because Hawks stopped in midair looking around himself. Then there was me who caught the USB drive and was on my way out of here. Of course the barrier was following me and no one knew how this barrier worked soo... Hawks being there without any protection was just perfect. I mean the only reason the barrier could follow me was because of the activated itself I was wearing.

Alright...

Now what?

Our plan is to escape from here but where?

The more I was thinking about it the more clueless I became. Of course I flew out of the school and managed to actually fly around it but there was just something that was bothering me. No one besides us knew about this extra space at the rooftop one could only access with parkouring. From what we gathered it was this small club room for the team but that was it. Now we were using it as emergency escape when our brilliant escape plan ever would come up.... though now that I was there, I couldn't see anyone at all.

Me: Don't tell me they all got caught...

Imaptiently as I was, I waited and was walking around the room. Each second, no milisecond was like torture to me. I mean I was waiting for people to arrive, my friends and my classmates but nothing happened until the door was thrown open. 

It scared me soo much that I immediately used my quirk but what I didn't expect was this hobo to come into the room.

???: Something there Sho?

Hobo: No.

Who the fuck is that?

How did they knew about this room?

And then it happened. All of the sudden, I felt extremly dizzy which meant that my quirk was already going into the overdrive aka quirkdrawback mode, how I liked to call it, and my mirgane and headache and everything would start soon as well. Now as if this was not bad enough, I felt this tuck which made this feeling soo much worse. I could hold up for sure but I literally just fell to the ground and let my wings drop too while cluthing my chest and breathing very heavily. 

This darn guy looked like a demon too which scared the shit out of me while he was coming closer to me.

Hobo: *sigh*

Was this a moment to sigh?

Nope!

This was also not a moment to stay here but I felt more than horrible. For some reasons I was sure that if I would stand up right now, I would for sure fall back  down so all I did was look at this man who looked more normal right now.

What the hell did he do?#

That tuck...

His eyes....

Is he responsible for this...

DARN IT!

I wanna throw up soo badly right now too!

Hobo: Breathe kid... try to calm down.

Me: Don't... TOUCH ME!

It did take me a bit but I definitely was not about to let the hobo touch me. I never let anyone touch my wings nor my shoulders. I just didn't liked it so I not only tried to stand up but flapped my wings which made me more or less jump back and land on the ground croaching this time and looking at him.

Hobo: *sigh* I am not getting paid enough for this....

Me: Who the hell are you?

Hobo: Eraserhead, pro hero Eraserhead.

Me: .... that underground one?

Hobo: Did we met before?

Me: No.

Hobo: How did you know then?

Me: Huge hero fan.....

Hobo: AHa... not buying that.

Me: What you want me to tell ya else? I am not a stalker! I just totally love heroes and knowing who is actually keeping my surrounding safe!

Besdies it all made sense now. I did hear about Eraserhead but only because I had a small little crush on quirks and wanted to know about every single one. His was just very interesting which made me look up the hero a lot.

Did this made sense though?

I am not a stalker, I swear!

Eraserhead: How you feeling now?

Me: ... better.... but still wanna throw up.

Eraserhead: Any specific reasons you know about?

Me: Quirkdrawback....

Eraserhead: *sigh* Looks like we are staying here for a bit.

???: SHO!!!

The hero went over to the door and looked down to scream at whoever hero was down there for sure. 

Eraserhead: FOUND HIM!

You sure did...

I just wanna know how...

Did they actually get all of us?

NO WAY!

JUST NO WAY!!!!!!

I don't want this true!

It was... well fun but this is dangerous... what is gonna happen now though?