Meet up!

After school, I was sure to meet up with Bakugo which I call Kacchan and the rest of my class call him the Dandelion or Pomeranian thanks to me. Not as if I didn't start that but he has no idea and my class was loyal to me anyways. 

Bakugo: Deku, what are they doing here?

Me: Exact the same as your class behind you.

Bakugo: Fuck!

Me: Well do that youself in private please no one wanna watch you.

He looked at me flabber gasped but honestly I just got enough with his curses that I sometimes would reply like that. No harm here besides us looking at each other and than start laughing like crazy. I mean this was just us and our silly jokes. No one needed to understand them at all since we didn't even care about what other thought about us anyways.

Bakugo: Soo what's your plan?

Me: Why should I tell you, we are competing.

Bakugo: How about I add the condition that you can do whatever you want with me for a week.

Me: You mean you are gonna follow what I say?

Bakugo: Exactly Nerd.

Me: Done deal then.

Bakugo: So what is your stupid mind coming up with this time?

Me: We are breaking into a hero agency.

Bakugo: No fucking way.

Me: Yes way.

Bakugo: Are you fucking insane?

Me: Ahm no and you know I can do that thanks to my quirk anyways.

Bakugo: Shit... so we have to do that as well huh.

Me: You don't if you wanna lose~....

Bakugo: As if.

We were both competitive but we were good friends. The fact that our classes were troublemakers was already pretty much known but that we would break into a place was something else.

Bakugo: What if we get arrested?

Me: For what?

Bakugo: Breaking into the place!!! And you motherfucking asking for what.... seriously Deku what are you even thinking?

Me: That we are doing the heroes a good favor. Imagine if we as students can break in than anyone can. We are just doing a security check as our presentation. If anyone ask this is for a school project so they can't do anything to us anyways. Plus it is true and you know that.

Bakugo: ....

The kids around us started snickering since my class already knew what was going on. No one would go against my ideas. Besides it was fun and they knew that we would make the most out of it and get away. Sometimes my ideas were stupid but they were still all in since it was fun, no one was about to get harmed, we were not stealing or breaking any law. This time we would just tresspass to private property but we would tell the heroes it was a school project and we chose to evaluate the security system on a fun way. It should get us out of trouble. If not my classmates father was a good like really famous and great lawyer. I was sure she would get us all out of troubles.

Me: Soo what do you say?

Bakugo: Which agency?

Me: Me or you?

Bakugo: You?

Me: Hawks agency. I want to give the hero some chicken. You know how much I am looking up to him since I got wings as well.

Bakugo: Yeah but hiding them.

Me: Still have them.... and they are just small since I don't use my quirk right now.

Bakugo: As if! Your quirk is connected to both wings and eyes.

Me: Meh!

Bakugo: And me? Which one should I do?

Me: I heard Endeavor's agency doesn't have much of a security update.

Bakugo: Heard?

Me: Alright, I checked up on that.

Bakugo: THE FUCK! Since when are you planning this?

Me: A while ago.....

Now it was the time for everyone to actually went quiet. If I was planning something for a longer while than that meant I was serious. There was this one time I had planned a bit over the summer break.... let's just say the first day of school I got into trouble and my class was enjoying the chaos. We decided all to come up with a prank and it was me who decided to use red food coloring to make the water in the school look like blood. It was fun but only for my class and Bakugo's class.... the others didn't know it was a prank. Heroes, police officers, emergency staff such as fire apartments and hospitals were called for backup since there could be a kid in danger somewhere. Well..... the school was locked up for a week till they figured out that it was a prank and who else than me?

Got detention for a month thanks to that. 

Oh there was also this other time where our lockers were actually colored and I decided to paint them all in orange. Took me and my class the whole night to do that. Bakugo and his class painted the hallways completly grey as well so no one knew which locker was wich and we were laughing like crazy when we got to school dressed up like inmates. We even made the first year come in dressed like that as well. They all trusted us that it was allowed and a halloween thing but nope. It was just us. HAHAHAHAHA we had a blast when we did that.

Bakugo: Fuck! When do we start?

Me: When is the performance held?

Bakugo: A month?

Me: Then in two weeks we will break in.

Bakugo: ... Can't we just do something else?

Me: Sure what do you want to do as a sore looser.

Bakugo: FUCK YOU! I won't lose! Screw my question. I'll make you beg for mercy.

Just like that Bakugo stomped away from me and I was laughing at his back. His class were also whispering about what was going on but in the end they joined me in laughing about the chaos.

Oh this would be soo good.

I could already feel it.