Let's start running! Let's GO!

I was ready to film everything and even went into the crowd being dressed into our little performance attire. I also had enough makeup that people would stare at me but I didn't care as I went ahead and started streaming. Immediately after I hit record and stream, there were soo many people into the stream. It seemed as if they were just waiting for this and I knew that they would have fun for today.

Me: Good luck Kacchan....

That was all I said before the show started but it was just a moment after it started that I saw the heroes all jump up and out of their seats. This was kinda to be expected. I mean Kacchan literally broke into the school and it was the moment that he went into the school that the trouble makers of my class started arguing and then showing each other until they broke into a fight. That was kinda worrisome but the location was worse. They were inside the teachers office and were fighting then throwing stuff each others and... well that was basically vandalism and now I totally understod how Bakugo got into the mess and told me the fire alarm went off. Well no wonders when someone managed to actually burn the homework and some exam papers. The hell were they even thinking?

Me: Oh shit....

I saw the heroes just stand there but the police was on their move and the moment I saw that I used my quirk while still holding that camera streaming for everyone to see to get to the projector and grab the USB drive.

Me: NOW!

Removing the magic of my quirk, I made the projector shut down as well as the music stop. It was that sign that Bakugo used to scream NOW as well and good luck for anyone because we all stormed out of the room in all kind of directions.

Luke: Pass it.

Me: Here.

I threw the USB drive towards Luke as we all were running around the school. Now here was our famous Plan Gamma which we all prepared so damn well. Our school used to be famous for one extracurricular class. It was a sport class and an extreme sport trend back in the days and when I say back in the days I mean around 50 years ago but the building was still the same. There were signs of the technology used and the things built in the walls to actually make everything possible.

Still don't know what it is?

I am talking about the parkour tracking club as well as the training during the gym classes!

Back in the days Aldera was famous for having quite the athletic kids around and we could beat any school in this. However it was getting too dangerous with quirkusage and got forbidden. Didn't stop us from training and actually keeping all the hidden stepping stones on the wall and the support things build on the outer walls intact.

This was our famous plan gamma and we also had a drone going off and around for no special reason at all. I mean no one planned this exactly.... or did we? XD

I mean we did knew we would need this one day for sure. 

Sooo.....

Now was the time.

As I was running into the direction would lead to the upper floor and the high and long jumps, I was joined by Bakugo who was kinda chased by Endeavor.

Me: See you have a new friend, I am really hurt!

Kacchan: HAHAHAH you gotta be joking.

Me: Always and you know that this is not the route you should be.

Kacchan: I fucking know but police did kinda stopped me from going to mine.

Me: Oh... ah yeah wait we need to activate the shields.

Kacchan: What fucking shields?

Me: The shields that allow us to use our quirks.

Kacchan: THE WHAT?

Ah, I might have forgotten to tell them all about it since me and another one of Kacchans class kids were trying to fix it as much as possible and it was only recently that we managed to get it to work.

Me: Just watch!

This is gonna be good!

I mean no one knows about this since it is soo old fashioned!

But we did tune it up a lot.

Now it should work a lot better!

I mean it should let us definitely do what we want without hurting anyone.... should.....

Let's hope I am right!