Let's rock and roll!

Sometimes I would like nothing more but to bite my ass for my stupid ideas. Like seriously?! Breaking into somewhere again? Man what as I thinkink but they seemed soo happy too. I just couldn't say no to it. I couldn't stand looking around and then break their damn trust in me when they are looking at me like that? It was like little children looking up for christmas not as if we were not kids at all....

Oh well here we were.

Luke: Is this really a good idea?

Marvin: Out of every school we are actually breaking in there?!

Me: Yup.

Marvin: Why?

Me: Because Kacchan is actually breaking into Shiketsu.

Luke: No fucking way!

Me: Yes way.

Stella: I agree plus this time we mixed our classes too because why again?

Luke: Kacchan did actually announce it earlier and some of us wanted to go there.

Me: Plus I have another bet going on with him.

Stella: Huh?

We were all waiting for the best hour to come and then we actually were about to go in and do it for real once again. Last time was such a great time as well we had a blast and who cares about the warning?  Well I do but whatever not as if I could stop my class from doing something stupid without me then so be it.

Luke: I don't understand what deal?

Me: Didn't you wonder why the five fuckers from our class are with Kacchan and not with us?

Stella: What five fuckers?

Luke: Ah thats what we call the five people who are more than just troublemakers only  Izu here has them under controll... Didn't you hear about that punching going on at the hallways?

Stella: I did but that was really you guys?

Luke: Us getting the five out of troubles.

Everyone was sillent all of the sudden but the truth was that they knew exatcly what we were talking about. I mean everyone knew about the incxident where tthe five of my class starting arguing then started using their quirks and then my class trying to calm them down till a teacher was called and at the end of it.... well at the end of it the five started punching around and even knocked 3 teachers out cold. I stepped in late since I was at the bathroom that time but it was kinda really just a what the fuck moment. I seriously can't describe it differently.

Jaremy: So we going in or Nah?

Stella: Well fuck!  Bakugo will soo gonna have a hard time with them.

Luke: Yup. They are unhinged.

I looked at the 10 people with me and out of the 10 people I had 5 from Bakugo's class. He thought they would be troublemakers to me but in fact they were not really problematic. Just a little bit... how do I say it.... they couldn't wait for the right time at all.

Leoni: Can we finally go?

Steve: This is taking ages!

Stella: Shush!

The plan was simple. We broke into Hawks agency so breaking into this school should be a piece of cake. That was what we were thinking but it was honestly all up to me. I had to get us in and out safely.

Sigh....

This is gonna be some real shit we are doing...

Why am I even more nervous now than before?

Ah fuck!

I need to calm my nerves down....

This is gonna be like the last one... just ignore that there is like probably a ton of security measurements I need to take care of with my quirk and then want to die in the end for sure...

Ah yes... I will be exhausted.

I didn't sign up for this shit for sure...

But I am ready.

I mean if it will make them all happy then so be it. I will be in and I will make sure that they are all safe.

No hide and seek in the dark this time.

Luke: Ready?

Me: Yup.

Stella: WUHUUUU!

Steve: FUCKING FINALLY!

We all knew what to do since we were preparing for this since ages and this scoup was about to bigger than Hawks agency. This will go down in history even more than anything else for sure. I can't wait for the show we are gonna perform. Besides that I really like the song we were going this time too.

Me: Everyone get your headset out and let's rocken roll!