Everything set and ready!... let's break in!

It took me about 4 days to make a plan for the choreography. I was by far not the right person for this but I made it work. The song just inspired me soo much since it had this one beat that made me want to jump around and just be free. I don't know why but I got this little track in my head stuck on reply the whole time. It made me motivated which was cool and pretty easy. 

Then again, I also got some notes about what bakugo wanted to do and he chose a different song. I think it was a great one as well. Let's just see if we could win this. For me I thought that "Rush" had more pep. I liked that since it would make everyone vibe with it. Then again he had chosen Neoni "Hypnotised". Great some as well but it was not really fitting with breaking into a hero agency.... then again when was it ever fitting to actually break in?

I wouldn't know about a single reason for a student to break in.

It was thrilling but it felt wrong as well.

Then again... I had a good excuse and who could say something against a whole class saying it was an excercise given by our teacher?

There was no proof at all about that and there was also no proof at all that what we were about to do was actually not done by students or that we planned it on our own. 

Was this a stupid idea?

Maybe but who cared about that honestly?

We were still about to do it.

This was how I meet up with around 10 other people of my class close to the hero agency.

Haku: I got the drone you asked.

Me: Great, everyone ready?

They all nodded since we were all dressed up in black with glow in the dark makeup and all. It was great for performance and I was honestly nervous about this. Still I couldn't let them feel that way. I was their leader after all. 

Still I was scared since I never did something like this before. My mind up until now was telling me that it was really fun idea and a good one but now that I was right here and about to do it, I was about to get cold feets. What do I say, I have no idea about what I was thinking about earlier. This was soo not a good idea but there was no running away now!

The kids around me nodded in agreement and that was when I released my wings. My quirk was a bit special since it was actually giving me the ability to have very small cute puffy wings if my quirk is not used but if I use it a bit only for myself, my eyes change and would be more glowing cat like with a slit but also dragon like from what one knows from good comics and movies. My wings would grow to the full size as well. It was also helping that my wings looked like the nightsky with some sparkly elements in them. I never understood why nor how that was possible but it was. It seemed that my quirk was having a visiual as well as mental effect on people and technology. I could make myself disapear. It was hard to do with objects and other people but I could also do that.... which is exactly what I was about to do right now.

Me: Alright, let's get in.

The drone started and we all had some earbuds with the music playing to vibe with it from time to time to make it look like we were not super stealthy which honestly, we were not. We walked towards the hero agency.

Broke into the hero agency everything taped down with the drone and started dancing and showing people around the private part including Hawks private office. There was soo much to do and all the times we threw a party had some glitter with us some confeti as well and our costumes were all just vibing while we turn on the lamps and then suddenly off. It was a blast.

When we were done, we got out of the building and even cleaned up after us as if nothing ever happened but then again, I did brought some chicken which I lfet in the office with printed out fan note as a thank you.

SHEEESH!

WE DID IT!

WE REALLY DID IT!

THAT'S INSANE!

WE SOOO DID IT!

FUCK!

THIS WAS FUN!

But I am sooo exhausted now...

Let's go to sleep and then edit the video and train with the rest so that everything will go on smoothly at the show.

Bakugo!

You already lost!

For sure!

You can't top this for sure!

Once we were done and outside, we all went to a nearby park to play some hide and seek. It was fun to play in the dark even though we were all exhausted but this helped to easy up our minds. We were all soo tense a couple of minutes ago too.

???: What are you all doing here?

Me: And who cares about a bunch of stupid kids?

???: How about turning around kiddo?

I did and you know who I was looking at?

Hah...

Take a gues.... it is a hero.... but not any hero....

I would have guessed it being Eraserhead but nope.

This was also not Hawks or my heart would have made a skip but I was directly looking at Present Mic. Who would have thought that he was actually doing night patrolls. Out of all heroes he was there and he was not alone. Midnight was there too... now how do I get out of this situation?

I ahm...

Ahhh...

WHAT?!

How did this happen?

Are we done for?