RUN! RUUUUUN!!!

Midnight: Soo what are you doing here in a bush?

Me: Hiding.

Mic: From who?

Me: Pssst!

I grabbed the hand of this hero and pulled him down. Luckily Midnight did just join him to croach down. 

Me: Me and friends are playing hide and seek. I don't wanna get caught.

Midnight: This late?

Mic: Do your parents know about this?

Me: ....Is this important right now?

Mic: It is!

Midnight: ZASHI!

Me: PSSST!

Luke: Found You!

It was someone who was hiding right opposite from me and they knew where I was hiding as well. I was screwed if they decided to actually tell me off. This was just too much fun especially since we all had this glow in the dark suit on and we ran past streetlights charging it up each and every time. It was really too much fun. This was our third go at this too.

Hari: Ohh man!

Luke: You are seeker with me now.

Hari: And we gonna be more in a second.

Me: ..... 

I knew what he was talking about when he started to try and approach me without making any sound tip toeing around. Yeah he knew where I was this was why he even decided to pounce on me but I think he didn't know about the heroes around me. I had the best luck ever or so I thought until someone screamed RUN from the side. 

Kitty: RUN GUYS RUN!

She even ran passed us and not only that but I just jumped up looking at her and then look at why she was running. Endeavor was there running after her.

Luke: KYAAAAAAAAA!

Hari: Did you just scream like a girl dude?

Luke: Who cares! RUN!

I was already taking off leaving the heroes there. Not only me but everyone. We all ran towards the exit off the park. It seems like we had attracted some heroes by being all alone in the park playing together. I don't care what was going on but I also saw Kamui Wood there chasing someone else and we were all running in panick and scared since it was in the middle of the night. Who would just stop and stay put especially in a quirked world? They could be something we were just seeing and not the real ones. We were not dumb enough to trust our eyes especially when someone just screamed run and we were chased by damn heroes for what? Playing hide and seek in the damn park at night? Come on! Give me a break!

I was running at full speed looking back and BAAM!

Ahh...

If only I had looked where I was running around the corner and not backwards....

I was not running into a wall... no it was worse.

It was also not a person.

Ah if it would be that simply.

I was just running into a lamp post and landed on my butt completly confused what just happened. Everything was spinning and I felt some drops coming from my nose as well.

Midnight: Sheesh kid are you alright?

Is this a good timing to say that I could see two Midnights right now.

Me: Yeah....

Midnight: You don't sound like it. Alright how many fingers do I have up.

Me: ....mnnnn.... 2

Midnight: .... yeah no you are coming with me to a hospital for check up.

Me: I am... totally fine.

Yeah I wouldn't even believe my own lie. I was not drunk, not healthy and hundred percent not hurt. What a goddamn lie I was telling right now. I could even say the moon is red or green right now and this hero would say the same thing.

Midnight: Can you stand up sweethearts?

Me: .... No...

I needed a bit to think before I said that because I felt this damn headache starting to get worse and not only that but this dizziness. It was just bad.

Midnight: Alright, ama pick you up.

She did as she said but before that she did also pick up a call and I was right there listening to the whole thing. They had caught 5 others and I was not the unlicky one of them all. One apparently fell down the gutter hole after not watching where he was running and they needed someone to get the man out there...aka another hero to help.

HAHAHAHAHA and here I thought I was the dumb one running right into a lamp post.

Guess not!