6. Every Black Cloud Has A Silver Lining.

I walked into my class. Thankfully my friends weren't there or they would have bugged me with at least a hundred questions. "What happened? Did she propose? Did you kiss?" and many more perverse thoughts trespassed my mind before I shoved them into the sea of infinite damned thoughts. Was I the only one to think so much nonsense in one go?

Unintentionally, I passed by class 10. Honestly, I was not on very good terms with my so-called seniors. There was some ego clash between us so I kept my path different. If you were in 10th in India, it meant you were in your boards-year. An all-India level exam is given by all 10th graders affiliated with different boards. And here, in these animals suffering from a chronic superiority complex, it was pretty evident that I could end up fighting against them one day. After a quick decision, I turned around to meet my very own enemy or should I say, irritating insect, Mr. Om. (Ohm)

"What is up mother****** ?" I gave no response and tried to walk past him without making a scene. But for him picking a cue was his full-time job. I met him when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, the same time I met another senior, Keshav for the first time. To be honest, my very first experience with both was horrible. Anyways. Talking of Om right now, he had kind of tried to bully me but if it were so easy to do it, three bullies would not be hospitalised right now. "Looks like someone fuc*** your girl last night! Why would you talk to your sister's ...?" Before I wanted to deliver some good verses from MC Stan. But even before my thoughts could find articulation I heard someone say, " Get off! You son of a b***h." This saviour wasn't Jesus Christ. It was a girl. No, she wasn't the Virgin Mary either. Not being racist but she was dark-skinned and the analogy is baseless. I stared at her in disbelief. Did I know her? Yes. She defended me now.

Like a dog who lost his girl, Om sulked away. I had to thank this lady here for saving me. Not that I required it but still. I smiled and said bashfully, "Thanks a lot. But have we met before?"

She stared at me through her silver-rimmed glasses. Man. She had some looks and fashion sense. She was surprised to my surprise. Damn it! This means we have met before.

" A madman like you who lives in books without getting these thick lenses has forgotten someone. Now I believe you are not an alien."

Then it dawned upon me. "Ohhhh! You are cupboard didi. The cupboard in-charge in 5th grade who miserably failed to do even one job who opened the cupboard and things avalanched down, and who had faked an accent in an Inter-school competition and pretended she could play basketball because you can actually play basketball, and who stalked a guy in your class and you are enemies now." I bit my tongue. I guess I didn't have to be this honest.

She gave me an eye roll and laughed. "Whatever. Dumbo. I am Somya who won that competition where I faked an accent. And you are the one who ate at every competition and came back with nothing. Loser."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all those insatiable spirits. I am back. As promised. Amarsahara never disappoints. Btw this Somya chapter will transcend from love to friendship and vice-versa.

I am excited for the next person. That is gonna be the most life-changing person. So is this girl. and this random Keshav also. Too full of surprises.💀💀(I love this emoji.)

LOVE, AMARSAHARA.