12. Lavender And Mahogany.

We entered the room I had filled with my tools and apparatus

We entered the room I had filled with my tools and apparatus. Deepak was blindfolded. He was as nervous as I was. Holding his hand, I felt that my long-lost father had come back from heaven to earth. We were two unknown souls bargaining for love. Two greedy people gambling out self-respect tonight. I carefully guided him and made him sit among he could not see.

"At least loosen it a bit." He sounded so cute when he was helpless. But I had no time to be carried away by his tone or looks. Today I was a therapist and he was my patient. The blindfold would be a boon for his impatient personality.

"I will have to open your shirt, Deepak. Are you comfortable?"

"As long as you do not do something that will break my self-control and make me regret what I do next." This man had guts.

I unbuttoned his black shirt. As much as I craved to see him in black, now I was high on his muscular bare chest looks. His smooth bare chest had a uniform cover of short hair which appeared to be shaved. He smelled manly. No roses or cologne. Just masculinity brimming up to the neck of his youth. This twenty-six-year-old millennial would be my last client with whom I would be this intimate.

"Deepak. I need to handcuff you." He let me do it without any complaints or questions.

"I never thought that you would be full of lust. Just remember you are a minor. "

This man does not know how full I am of things he hasn't even witnessed in this world.

I switched off the lights and turned on the soft music by Lana Del Ray. The only source of light was faint sunlight lightbulb from outside, peeping through the window. I held the clay beaker in my hand. It had a beautifully carved intricate handle. But I was indifferent to any beauty except the naked torso blindfolded handcuffed beast in front of me. Resistance is the key to celibacy.

"Deepak. In order to improve your memory, I will burn a small piece of incense made of different materials one by one. I will name them and then I will let you taste some flavours. The taste will be similar to the smell. You will then tell me what it is. If you answer wrong, we will end it here. Do not try to touch me as your hands are cuffed to a pillar behind. I guarantee you will move out of this with elephant memory."

Having said enough and sadistically gazed at the confused and helpless Deepak, I burnt the first cone. Thick fumes filled and clouded the floor within four minutes.

"Lavender."

Another cone was burnt. And I moved about with the rhythm of the song.

"Rose."

I could see Deepak breathing heavily. Enjoying the mystic smell of the flowers and getting turned on. But lust was nowhere near the objective of my experiment.

I picked up a small perfume bottle from the floor. And sprayed it in front of him.

"Jasmine."

Deepak was heaving to and fro. He was struggling to break the chains and set himself free. He wanted me in his arms. He felt cold as I could judge by the goosebumps on his body. But he was cold due to the unaware intentions of mine.

One by one, I burnt the cones and sprayed perfumes.

"Lily."

"Gardenia."

"Lilac."

"Mahogany."

"Rosemary."

And then I opened the windows. All the smell faded away. And here we were in close proximity. Where he could not see or touch me but had blind faith in a fifteen-year-old to allow him to do anything he wished.

" Please let me see if you are okay. I can not even touch you. This is so unfair."

"I never said love is fair, darling," I whispered and he shivered.

I opened the bottle of multi-coloured tablets and ate one. It was lavender. Sweet, aromatic, intoxicating.

And before Deepak could say something, I kissed him. Our lips met with the same pace as lightning strikes the earth. His rough lips were careful when they welcomed my soft ones. His beard tickled and hurt a bit. But love hurts, doesn't it? His tongue twisted around my lavender-tasting one. Kissing him felt like drinking wine as if I ever drank. It felt as if I just wanted to close my eyes and freeze. Our lips moved in pace. His body moved forward to get a better grip. But I backed just in time.

"What was it?"

Deepak was panting heavily. "Lavender." From his accelerating heartbeat, I could discern his anguished and moaning soft sounds. The music prevented him from thinking about sex right now. He was helpless and I was the anarchy. But he never complained. He wanted me. To kiss me like his life depended on it.

I kissed him again with another pill in my mouth. With each kiss, our love grew stronger. We came to know each other much better. The hunger of his never subsided while I left him wanting more. He was soft and careful not to hurt me. I could see him struggling with his handcuff and wanting to hold my face and grab my neck to deepen the kiss. His blindfold was no good. He could not even see me which made him less nervous as time flew by. Did the world rattle with each kiss? Nope. Nothing happened as such. No rotation stopped or seasons changed. Just the two of us, we were introduced to each other. The world felt new.

Each kiss deepened and he named the taste correctly. Finally, his memory was sharpening. But of all things. The kiss. He tasted so fresh and intoxicating every time. It felt as if I had tasted him before but never tasted him before. I could not feel anything.

The last pill and finally I opened his blindfold to see his beautiful amber eyes. The pain, the pleasure, the happiness, the requests. Everything was subsided by my deep kiss. I crashed into him. I held him tight. His chest had become a pool. And it appeared to be a continent in front of my small lungs with no abs. he did not move as he knew I wanted to relish him as much as he did. Age wasn't a barrier anymore. And neither was gender. Who cares if we were guys? Love was universal and we loved each other. Now I was not sure whether it was love or just a want that had to be satisfied after four months of waiting. But it was way beyond mere infatuation. It had moved into Lavender and Mahogany.

There under the moonlight from the window, a twenty-six-year-old cuffed and bare chest kissed a fifteen-year-old fully clothed and stripped of any façade at the same time. But more than kissing, I saw the wide grin on his face as our souls talked and danced with the wind. The wind of November.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told you all to wait. This is Hell. This is why I was saying that Deepak chapter is going to be amazing. I was just mindlessly solving Physics and scrolling through Mihir's texts when this idea struck me. I have never been more excited about a plan before. An entire treasure chest of ideas has been unlocked, guys.

Stay tuned and share this story.

Love, Amarsahara.