28. Amarhir - The Garden Where Only He Is Allowed.

I was an imbecile. I had interrupted our kiss by sneezing. Akash's birthday had been a memory to be cherished. We celebrated in a small cave-like structure he had found on the west side. After laughing and getting lost in each other for hours, I had come back home.

The party hangover was not over yet. We had not even touched wine but his taste was more inebriating than spirit. I started solving maths and then the day passed in a jiffy.

Around 6 pm in the evening, I strolled out of my house for some calm, refreshing vibes. Surprisingly I had not seen Deepak since the day we kind of made love and Akash too. With these thoughts, I was walking towards Deepak's colony when all of a sudden I was taken aback by the screeching sound of a bike. I was truly an imbecile.

I turned around to apologise when I saw it was my "friend" - Mihir.

Oh. Ok. We had fought. We were not talking. He cursed me, I cursed him. Now I apologised the day before. He left it on seen. And today, at this hour, when it is so dark. He is here. There at the crossroads, he stood in his black shirt and trousers with a silver lining in the sides. He looked breathtaking. Isn't looking so beautiful illegal?

His jaws were perfectly curved and squared at the same time. His skin was rough like a soldier and his eyebrows were perfect. His lips were drawn into a thin line and the water he might have drank, was there on his lips making them glisten. His hands were still on the bike handles. And then his eyes. His brown orbs were the sky I flew in. They engulf me in their fire every time. The sun's fire. I do not know why but he has got eyes more beautiful than anyone on earth. He has got that personality that not even gravity can hold him down. His eyes are like that soothing breeze cooling my sun-tanned body. The fluffy clouds that float in the sky. The sun heats me up on a freezing winter morning. My sun doesn't set even in the evening. I could see girls doing double takes and feeling jealous of me cause we were in the most intimate contact ever. An eye contact!

"Where were you going?" He said in the gruff voice he uses when he is angry. And I could feel that anger. But I knew how to subside it.

"Deepak. We are in a sexual thing, you know." I replied with a curt smile. I had hit the most annoying point in his mind.

"Oh really? How about I tell this to your mother?" He was bubbling with anger. That is like my boy. He is so cute when he is possessive and jealous. I talk to Somya, his jaws are clenched. She touches me, his eyes are on fire.

"Mihir. I am joking. Ok. Are you free tonight? For like, 1 hour."

"Yes." This man was the master of shortest replies in the history of shortest replies.

"Then I would like you to drive on my command." I climbed on his bike behind him. I could smell his shirt. The smell of a sportsperson. Many people think body odour is filthy and sweat is reeking. But there are a few people on earth whose body odour is more teasing than their smile. And he was one of them. His migraine gets triggered with perfume so he prevents using it. And nevertheless, he smelled like somebody mixed a manly perfume and a flower. The touch of his hand when he adjusted my legs between his legs and the storage thing in a bike I am least interested in searching on Google. His veins. I hate veiny hands but his ones look so beckoning. Like my neck is ready to be choked by these hands. PG-13.

He drove in the silence. The night was settling in and the sun was sitting in front of me.

Paradox.

"Where?" His looks, man. I would spend my day gazing at them.

"The field beside the tank where lavender grows."

The road was almost empty with only a few vehicles going to and fro. He drove at the right speed. His hair was dancing in the hair. My body was touching his warm hands, and shoulders and my head would touch his neck and he would shiver at the low temperature of mine. When he saw I was stable, he hit the brakes to draw me closer to him. This was a very cheap trick. My man does not need these to have me near.