8. A Different Feeling.

Three. Four. Five. And I fell into my bed. Exhaustion took over. I was continuously punching my pillow for the last three minutes. It may sound less but three minutes have 180 seconds and it is just a matter of life or death in 1 second.

I was frustrated and annoyed. I wanted to scream out loud. I wanted to break a few things but my old house could not afford such an outrageous behaviour of mine. And neither did I have any liberty to do so nor did my mom have the tolerance to allow so. It felt as if I had been stabbed by an unrealistic entity. I felt betrayed by my firm and stable brain. How could I fail to control myself? never had I ever lost control over myself. Fire your bullets. I want to die.

I was suffering. Not because of love, but from chronic love. The immense love I bore for Maths. I was not able to solve a simple maths problem here. I mean to say, "Please hit me!" Did I study for 9 years only to yield to a simple trigonometric equation?

I closed my book and my eyes. And the first thing I saw was Mihir. Mihir and Akash. Mihir in Hindi means the sun. and Akash means the sky. Yes. I chose human names over common names. Strange addiction and cheapstakes. Then I saw a flower which reminded me of my sister. And there was a beetle sitting on the pink petal. Then I was reminded of Somya. And then I realised that I have told my friends that I love her, so I need to live up to my word.

It had been four days since the creepy encounter with her. I swear if she spotted me, she would hit me with 5 basketballs and then ask her brothers to rip out the two. Pun intended.

She played, bunked classes, roamed with everyone but her classmates and played again. I had met her a few days ago while I was sitting on the stage and looking over the vast football ground stretched all over and contemplating the reason for my existence.

"Yo. Amar. What is up?"

"Fine. If only..."(I could die.)

" Oh, my Stephen Curry! You moron! Always regretting. Look at me. I have so much to do yet I am bunking classes. I have no shame but also no regrets. Live life at its best. Be happy even if you are allowed 5 minutes. 5 minutes are enough for somebody to be happy who has to undergo heart surgery the next hour and say yes to heaven the next day. Be grateful and smile, even though you look like a hairy butt."

"From when did you become a philosopher?"

" No philosophy. I make my own way. Why mope over something you can not do or have? Live life. It is too short to be wasted on such minor faults."

And just like that. I spent thirty minutes in the sun getting tanned with a girl I thought I liked. She could be anything but my future girlfriend. I was a pervert to think so. She is my best friend to hang out with. The vibes, fun, frolic and the carefree nature. She was not perfect but no less than ideal. Time with her flew so fast and I woke up from my little reverie to be haunted by my maths sum.

Amarsahara is falling in... No, amarsahara has fallen in love. But this love is a different kind of love.

Then I punched the pillow again. Because I had a:

A Different Feeling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry for the short chapter. Life is feeling too hectic nowadays. I am having a lot of mood swings and mostly the mood is love-sick. Lucky people who have not fallen in love or have their love with them. I love my mom, btw.

So. Somya chapter officially ends tomorrow, I mean in the next story. Then comes the Deepak chapter. most exciting chapters coming soon.

Next update: 29th September. (_I did not mention 2023 or 2024._)

Love, Amarsahara.