15. Utopic Dystopia.

He smiled sadistically. And then he pulled out a candle from the drawer and lit it. The light filled the room and showed me things I did not notice. There was a table decorated with white satin and Barbie pink cloth. Two wine glasses were filled with the prohibited drink. He walked carefully and then lit the small candles floating in the big bowl.

"Come. Sit. A date. Pretty? Well, I have a lot of plans."

"What If I say no?"

"I don't remember giving you an option. Otherwise, I have your brother's number and the knowledge to send a picture on WhatsApp."

He was blackmailing me now. But I knew him too well. Drunken Deepak wants what he wants. I acquiesced to his orders.

"Sorry. I forgot you do not drink wine. What to do? You are kissing me, watching 18+ content on Chrome. I forget you are a minor." He slowly sipped from his glass. He was losing control as was evident from his speech and eyes. The fire in them was dying.

"Why don't we advance a bit in our relationship? Let's break the rules."

I was nonplussed. What rules? What is this man talking about? It was too late to understand when he came and pulled me up and dragged me towards him. He was behind me. His arms held me tightly around my waist. His chin was resting on my shoulder and my neck was burning from his drunken breath. But he smelled awesome. A bit of wine and flowers, added by his everlasting masculinity. He kissed my neck while I closed my eyes. I was not in control tonight. I couldn't refuse him as he was the blackmailing god.

His lips trailed along my neck and then into my collarbone. He kissed me. I felt as if I was living a moment from 'It ends with us' right now. It felt so real. He came close to my ear and kissed it. His bass voice gave me goosebumps.

"What were you doing with that girl last Sunday?" On getting no reply, he held my jaw tightly and dug his teeth into the bare expanse of my neck. I moaned and shouted at the same time. I was definitely not having an orgasm at such a tender age. But I drank my tears thinking of the worst which was to come.

"I, I ... Deepak, please. I was going to the bookstore." My heart had given up on beating.

"Call me next time. Now why do you have Somya's picture in your private notes? And what do you talk about in the library together? What is so funny is that she is always showing off her teeth." Without any haste, he held me tight enough to leave marks on my skin. I needed the number of the best skin specialist in town after today.

"Deepak. We are good friends...uhh." I was perspiring heavily.

"That is okay. But why do you say you love Mihir? Why is he at the top of your WhatsApp chats every day? You can't live without him? And me?" He kissed my neck and dug his teeth deeper. I shouted in agony and squirmed in his tight grip.

"Mihir. Is... Is a special person. Deepak, it's hurting. Deepak." I had tightly shut my eyes. Sweat trickled down my forehead. I was trapped. I was being tortured by the guy whom I loved the most. 

Then I heard the sound of something being unzipped. The jacket being on me I knew what it was and I bit his hand. Despite being drunk he had strong reflexes, after all a badminton player was playing with me now. He pushed me to break the contact between his hand and my teeth.

I stumbled and then my forehead fell on the wooden drawer leaving a cut on it. The region between my eyebrows was now covered in blood. I felt a searing pain but not more than the pain in my heart. The entire world was blurry now. My eyes were shutting and I felt nauseous. i was drowning in reality. What would I tell my mother about these cuts?

I was in my perfect Utopia. But why did somebody have to make it a dystopia?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhahhahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire in my house. My creativity and productivity are on fire. and something else in this story will be. Just be patient. 

I think I am getting Deja Vu.

Nostalgia, Amarsahara.