10. A Smile Costs Nothing. But Buys Everything.

"I affirm that you are mad. Are you crazy? What are you speaking in the name of MotherMary-NamJesus-RAM-Allah-Amarsahara? You female dog has some guts to knock off his balls. Yeah, that's my crazy ballsucker. Suck. Oh, yeah. Haaah. Oooohhhh. Dripping, lick it from the sides. Suck it. That is so juicy. Tell me how it tastes. Put it all inside. Huge. Oh. That hurts. Still. No, no. this is so thick. My doggy style... ". This was me sexualising my friend, Manshi's ice cream-eating style. The reason? My computer test went as smooth as a smoothie.

After getting beaten up by her, our vehicle entered the majestic, out-of-bounds – Staff colony. This colony four colonies behind mine was a place of the people who held high posts in government services. There was no designated place as such but the people who lived there were: Rich, tall, handsome and beautiful, healthy, rich and had high standards. This place had been out-of-bounds for me as a kid but since lockdown, I had explored this colony with 14 houses on the left side, a garage and a car on the right. And the rest of the right side was full of trees and cars and vans stood in their shade.

We were joking and laughing when we entered this place. We crossed the shady area and then came a speedbreaker. I was sitting by the window side on the left corner of my van. My eyes rested on the very same man from yesterday's dreams. This immortal being was a beautiful sight to gaze at after a day full of hardships. In the scorching heat of June, his near-perfect state captured my eyes.

He was getting out of his car's driver seat. Our eyes met for a split second before I turned my head. The next moment, I again looked into his eyes. His eyes engulfed me in a fire warmer than the heat waves of June. And then he did the most impossible and unexpected thing.

He raised his right eyebrow up which is normally a gesture of how-are-you. His artistic moustache gave way to a smile and then... he winked. My chest somehow contained the pounding heart of mine. Butterflies danced in my stomach. And then I smiled and blushed. His smile was obviously the best thing in the world after my mom and brother. But placing my family on this romantic comparison, I think it is unjust. So, I just let it flow.

It felt as if we had established a communication in that quick connection. Electric sparks flow from these warm, fiery eyes into the cold, bleary mine. I was a deprived soul and his smile and perfections balanced my imperfections. But wait...

Why was I happy that a guy had done it for me? I did not let this horrid thought pester me for long and understood. A smile costs nothing but buys everything. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am Deprived. Firetruck. So much of PTSD. I do not have it. yet. Who do you like so far?

Do you think this man is good or badass?

Btw. thank you all for the 100 views. A feat never achieved before. bye.

Sorry for the short story.

Love, Amarsahara.