Umbrella and cookies

Two years ago

He sat there in the rain completely soaked and lost in thought, he really had nothing to live for, nothing to look forward to, just emptiness, he was tired, he looked up to the sky as the rain poured down on him, his short silver hair and clothes getting wetter as time passed.

Suddenly something almost transparent blocked the rain from touching him he turned his head to be met with beautiful pink eyes and dusty blonde hair almost completely covered by a blue raincoat, "hey, are you alright? It's really coming down you could catch a cold out here" she said her voice laced with concern.

He didn't say anything, he just stared deep into her eyes, did she really have no ulterior motives? Why was she talking to him? "here take this" she said giving him the umbrella, which he reluctantly collected "I'll take the bus and I have this coat so I don't need it as much as you do" she said searching her waterproof bag, then she brought out a pack of what looked like homemade cookies "here take this in case you get hungry" she said shoving the pack into his hands before running off "hope you fell better soon" she shouted as she got further away, leaving there confused.

As her small figure disappeared he turns his attention to the two items in his hands, the umbrella was a simple transparent one the handle was soft and had chibi stickers on it, the cookies were packaged in a small leather bag with a strawberry design and they were still somewhat warm as the chocolate slightly stained the packaging.

Minutes passed and a black car parked near him, a man in a suit came down with a big black umbrella, "it's time to go boss" he announced, as he eyed the foreign objects in his boss's hands with a questioning look.

Ignoring his gaze the shorter male entered the car without uttering a word, he took at glance the items still in his arms before opening the bag to take a bite of the baked treats, his eyes widened as the flavors exploded in his mouth, 'delicious' he thought the only words that could describe it, he continued to eat as he wondered whether he would ever see the girl again.

........................................................................

Hope you all enjoyed this book I've been putting it off for a while now but no more.