Chapter 22 - taken

"Are you sure that's all you need?" Ino asked Rindou as she watched him pack his bag, "yes it's only a few days besides I can buy anything I missed" Rindou said closing his suitcase, "alright then I'll go check on the others" she said leaving his room, "Ino perfect timing I need you" Kokonoi said as he dragged her into his room.

"Black or white?" Kokonoi asked holding up two plane shirts, "um black maybe" Ino said unsure, "I'll just take both" Kokonoi said throwing the two into his bag, "blue or gray?" He asked again holding up to coats, "gray" Ino answered, "thanks" he said before throwing it into his bag, "do you think I'm packing too much?" Kokonoi asked as he saw Ino looking at his luggage, "huh no of course not" Ino said frantically, "oh thank goodness" Kokonoi said relieved as he struggled to close his two bags, Ino just watched with an amused expression, "let me help" she said holding the box down, "just sit on it" Kokonoi ordered and Ino complied.

"Finally they're closed" Kokonoi said relieved, "that was hard work" Ino said tiredly, "what does Beijing look like?" She asked, "oh just another major city nothing special" he said as he fixed his hair, 'oh sounds lovely' she thought, "don't worry I'll take you around the world in my free time" Kokonoi said as he gently patted her head, "Ino can you help me pack?" Mikey asked standing at the door with a dorayaki in his hand, "alright, see you Koko" Ino said as she held Mikey's free hand and left the room.

"Wow that's a lot of black" Ino said with an awkward smile as she scanned Mikey's closet, "make sure to include atleast two suits for the meeting" Mikey said boredly as he watched her and ate his dorayaki, "okay no problem" Ino said as she picked out casual long sleeves, trousers, three suits and shirts of course all heavily branded.

"Um you'll need to choose your undergarments" Ino said nervously, "hmm that's too much trouble, just pick any from the drawer" he said nonchalantly not taking his eyes off her, "o-okay" she said before opening the drawer, she just quickly picked anything random and put inside his box, "I'm done" Ino said as a her face reddened, "come here" Mikey ordered.

"Is something wrong?" Ino asked worriedly as she walked and stood in front of Mikey who's eyes didn't leave her figure for a second, quickly he finished his snack and dusted his hands of the crumbs, "straddle me" he ordered, "h-huh?" Ino said wondering if she heard right, "you heard me don't make me repeat myself" he said raising a brow, Ino was lost but she complied, putting her hands on his shoulder she straddled him as he wrapped his arms around her waist to support her as her face got warmer.

"Why are you nervous?" Mikey asked, "me? Nervous? No of course not" she said shakily, "I won't bite... that much" Mikey said with a smirk, "please don't" she said nervously, "we'll be gone for a few days, make sure you eat and sleep well, don't do anything stressful, and don't leave the house, we'll place gaurds outside, but feel free to call us if anything happens? Mikey said more like ordered in a firm tone as he stared into her eyes, "I will and you all stay safe and come back please" she said sincerely "don't worry" he said cupping her cheeks, "you're too beautiful for your own good" he said softly.

Mikey buried his face in the crook of Ino's neck slowly inhaling her scent, his warm breath sending shivers up her spine as his hands rested on her hips, slowly he began to kiss her neck before sucking on it and gently biting it to leave a mark, "ah! Mikey" Ino squealed, "that's a cute sound maybe I should do it again" he said tracing the mark on her neck, "no don't" she whined struggling to get off him, "it's time to go" Kakucho said knocking on the door before entering, "I'll carry your bag downstairs" Kakucho said.

"You'll be late" Ino said to Mikey who was still holding onto her, "right let's go" he said standing up with her in his arms, it was only until they reached the bottom of the stairs he put her down, "alright it's time to go" Sanzu said sadly in order to get Ino's attention, "it's alright you'll be back soon" Ino said giving him a hug, "where's my hug?" Ran complained as Sanzu refused to let go of her, "this will take a while" Takeomi sighed as he watched Sanzu and Ran about to fight, "that's enough" Ino said putting an end to their temporary dispute "aww" they both whined.