Chapter 21 - set in motion

"Oh what a pleasant surprise, Mr Ran, Rindou and Sanzu" Abi casually greeted as he discarded his used cigarette, "wish we could say the same" Rindou scoffed, "so what can I help you three with" Abi smiled, "you know why we're here and I suggest you tread carefully or you'll end up dead" Ran threatened, "what do you even want with her?" Sanzu questioned.

"What I want? That's a good question, well it's simple, I want her love, her body, heart and soul" Abi said as if he was in a daze, "are you high or something?" Sanzu scoffed, "I'm not high I just think someone like her deserves better than you all who just know the surface level" Abi shrugged, "surface level? Tell me what exactly you know that we don't, we've done a full background check" Ran said proudly, "I'm sure you have, and what do you see her as? Some pathetic little girl who was constantly abused by her family? Hah you all know nothing about Ino Yutero my failed star" Abi laughed, "failed star" Rindou repeated in confusion.

"Oh yes, she's just like Saturn she was meant to be a star but now she's only filled with tormoil and beautiful disharmony isn't it? I mean isn't that why you're all attracted to her? Anyway I'm off" Abi said before he started to walk off, "what do you mean?" Ran asked before Abi complete went out of sight, "check the back alley murder two years ago in the public Kugiwara highschool" Abi laughed before he completely walked out, "what does this mean?" Sanzu asked the Haitani brothers who were just as clueless as him.

"Ino Ino wake up, we're home" Mikey said gently trying to shake the sleeping girl awake, "no let me sleep" she mumbled turning her back to him, "huh since when?" Kakucho chuckled, "it's alright I'll just carry her" Kakucho offered as he gently lifted her into his arms, "mmm I want to take a strawberry bath with rose petals" Ino mumbled in her sleep, "what is she dreaming about?" Takeomi chuckled, "is that possible?" Kokonoi thought, "I love you" Ino mumbled again, "alright now I got to know what she's dreaming about" Mochi said.

"I'll take her to my room" Kakucho said walking away, "wait why your room?" Kokonoi questioned, "just because" Kakucho shrugged as he walked out of sight, "I think those three have started to rub of on him" Mochi chuckled.

Kakucho carried Ino to his room and gently tucked her into his bed before going to take a bath, after some minutes Ino woke up to an unfamiliar room, 'where am I?' she asked herself as she sat up "did I wake you up?" Kakucho asked as he came out of the bathroom, hair dripping wet and only a towel to cover his lower section, "no" Ino answered straight as she used the blankets to cover her face.

"Why don't you go back to sleep" Kakucho suggested as he entered his closet, "oh no I have to take a bath first and besides I'm still in my party clothes" she explained as she stood up from his bed, "well the bathroom is right there" he pointed to the bathroom door, "huh nope I'm leaving you probably want your space" Ino said as she tried to leave but the door was locked, "um the door" she said nervously, "yes I locked it" Kakucho said casually as he came out of the closet in his sleeping wear.

"Why did you lock the door?" Ino asked, "well no reason in particular, just to avoid anyone barging in" Kakucho shrugged "well now I wanna go so can you unlock the door" she said with furrowed brows, "I'm too tired" Kakucho smirked as he plopped down on his bed, "but I need to take a bath and my clothes aren't even here" Ino pouted, "I'll borrow you some clothes" Kakucho said nonchalantly, "this isn't fair" Ino complained but Kakucho just shrugged, "fine I'll take a bath" Ino sighed as she slowly made her way to bathroom.

"Are you done?" Kakucho asked Ino who just came out of the bathroom, "these are to big for me" she complained referring to his clothes she was wearing, "but you look cute in oversized clothes" he smiled as she sat on his bed, "anyway did you wanna talk about something?" She questioned, "yeah it's been a while since we just sat down and talked" Kakucho said, "hmm I suppose you're right" Ino said as she laid down on the bed.