chapter 7 - alone time

Mikey broke down the door and Ino was already passed out on the floor, "Koko call the doctor" Mikey said picking her up.

Mikey carried Ino to her room, "guys the food she ate in the morning was exactly what she threw up, I'm not a doctor but I don't think she digested or ate anything else" Kakucho said entering the room with Kokonoi, "the doctor will be here in a few minutes" Kokonoi said, "well she should hurry" Ran said worried.

The doctor came in after a few minutes and quickly started to examine Ino, "did she eat anything abnormal or more than the normal portion?" the doctor inquired, "we did make her eat more this morning" Kakucho explained, "well her body isn't used to such large portions" the doctor said writing down a prescription "give her these and introduce her to foods slower" the doctor added, "alright, but is there anything else we can do for her?" Ran asked, "you could get someone to assist her in her work or if it's psychological problems that are causing this leaving her alone isn't a really good idea so spend time with her" the doctor suggested before leaving.

"I can stay home and keep her company" Ran volunteered "no I will" Sanzu countered, "none of you will because I will" Kokonoi countered, "please I'm the most responsible one so I'll do it" Rindou boasted "what do you think boss?" Takeomi asked Mikey who was still holding on to Ino's hand, "she'll spend everyday with atleast on of us" Mikey said without looking at them "so we'll all take turns? That's actually a really good idea, but who goes first?" Mochi said, "me" Sanzu, Kokonoi, Ran and Rindou said in unison before glaring at each other, "fuckers I'm first" Sanzu said aggressively, "keep dreaming druggie" Rindou said rolling his eyes "why don't we play a game" Ran suggested.

After several rounds and a whole lot of argument they agreed to play rock paper scissors, "watch me win this" Kokonoi said confidently after alot of rounds and curses (mostly from Sanzu) they finally agreed so the order was:
Kakucho
Rindou
Sanzu
Mikey
Kokonoi
Mochi
Takeomi
Ran
"How the hell am I the last?!" Ran complained "shut up it's already been decided" Rindou said irritated, "easy for you to say you're the second" Ran pouted, "everyone shut up she's waking up" Takeomi said as Ino began to open her eyes.

Ino opened her eyes and immediately sat up when she realized that everyone was in her room, "hey hey calm down" Kokonoi said, "oh um good uh evening sirs" Ino said looking down, "how are you feeling?" Rindou asked sitting on her bed, "I'm fine but it's practically dinner time and I haven't finished serving everything" Ino said trying to stand up but she was stopped by Mikey, "s-sir" she stuttered when he held her hands so she couldn't get up "everyone out" he said in his usual monotone and everyone filled out, "go take a warm bath okay" Mikey said to Ino.

"How are you feeling?" Mikey asked Ino as she came out of her closet "I'm very fine sir" she said avoiding his eyes, "don't lie to me" he demanded, "well I feel a bit light headed that's all" she admitted, "I forbid you too stand up from this bed tonight" Mikey said removing his tie, "yes sir" she answered sadly sitting on her bed" it's for your own good you never want to rest" Mikey said sighing, "but if I don't work then I become useless, just now I caused you all so much trouble, please allow me to work and formally apologize" she said trying to stand up again, but this time Mikey took her hands and pinned it above her head making her lay down under him, "you just don't get it do you?" He mumbled to himself.

The two stayed silent in that position for what felt like minutes his hot breath fanning over her lips as her pink eyes looked straight into his souless black ones, but then he suddenly pulled away, "don't forget what I said" Mikey said entering the bathroom, Ino was too stunned to speak as her face blushed pink, she rarely had the chance to get so close to the opposite gender, well except she was being abused, she took the plush cat that was on her bedside table into her arms closing her eyes, she was desperately trying to suppress the growing warmth on her face especially when she heard the shower running in the bathroom.

Mikey on the other hand was taking a cold shower (if you know you know) trying to figure himself out, he had been to many places and met many women but non got him excited like her he couldn't understand it, but despite his desires he understands that she's not in the right state to dive into something like this, after all it would be her first time, so he suppressed those thoughts dried up and came out of the bathroom.

After Ino had finally calmed down she sat up with the plush in her arms, but she was met with Mikey coming out of the bathroom in only a towel, now she was red and could feel the heat rise on her face all the way to her ears, "huh are you alright?" Mikey asked once he saw her reddened face, he walked over to her and put his hand on her face checking her temperature causing her breath to hitch, "y-yes I'm fine" Ino said moving back, Mikey just have her a curious look which faded into a smirk, "you like what you see huh?" he teased, "um no... yes... sorry goodnight" she spouted before lying down and using the blanket to cover herself, Mikey just chuckled before entering her closet to find something to wear.

"I hope you don't mind me borrowing something from your closet" Mikey said entering the closet, " no not at all sir" Ino said peeking out of her blanket to see Mikey in one of her baggy cat tees and shorts, so she put her head back in the blanket because she couldn't stop herself from laughing, "huh is this really that funny?" Mikey questioned when he heard her laugh, "no hahaha sir sorry" she replied between laughs, "oh really" Mikey said climbing the bed, he pulled the blanket and started to tickle her causing her to laugh more.

"Sir please I can't breath I'm sorry for laughing" Ino said out of breath, "alright then" Mikey said releasing her "are you ready to go to bed?" Mikey asked plopping down besides her 'wait is he sleeping here? She said to herself, "I'm sleeping here by the way" Mikey said turning to face her 'is that even alright we aren't in any relationship' she continued to think, "don't worry we're just sleeping nothing else" Mikey said bringing her into his embrace, "you know I love it when you smile and laugh around me,  do it more often" Mikey said playing with her hair "I'll try sir" she said before falling asleep, "so cute" Mikey said softly planting a kiss on her forehead before falling asleep, and throughout the night they slept peacefully no nightmares or insomnia, they felt safe in each other's arms.

(Don't mind me just writing fluff after describing how traumatized Ino was 😘)