Chapter 4 : Home alone

Ino quickly got breakfast, since she had prepped most of the ingredients the nights before, "aw aw aw this you fuckers fault" Rindou said rubbing the back of his head as he walked into the dining, "shut up you started it!" Sanzu said irritated, "calm down it could have been worse" Ran said boredly.

"Breakfast is ready" Ino annouced once she finished setting the table, "good job love" Kokonoi said taking a sit.
Everyone except Mikey who was nowhere to be found had sat down at the table.

Naturally they waited for the boss and once he got to the table they began eating "eat with us" Mikey said to Ino, "huh me?" She said shocked "yes you" Mikey said "but..." she argued trying to find an excuse "it's an order" Mikey said pointing to the empty chair on his left.

She sat down and served herself a plate, but something was wrong, "is that all you're going to eat?" Sanzu asked eyeing the very small portion on her plate "huh this is my usual amount" she said embarrassed, "you should eat some more that's not enough you're practically starving yourself" Kakucho said concerned.

"It's okay sirs I don't think I can eat more even if I try" she said looking down, the room grew uncomfortably silent they wanted to ask questions but it wasn't coming out, "well eat then" Mikey said extending his spoon full of food to her to eat.

"Go on" Mikey said pushing the spoon closer to her lips, "I can't" she said as her face turned red "do you not like it?" Mikey questioned tilting his head to the side "no it's not that... its... just that... that's an indirect kiss and... you should do stuff like that with someone who... someone who you love... or deeply care about" Ino said slightly embarrassed as her cheeks dusted light pink.

"Pfft hahahaha" the other executives laughed, "have you never kissed anyone before?" Sanzu said amused "innocence truly is adorable" Ran said smirking, "she really is innocent" Rindou said shaking his head slightly, "I'm sorry" Ino apologized embarrassed her face was already a deep red "there's no need to be sorry" Takeomi said "yeah" Mochi agreed, "it's cute" Kakucho and Kokonoi said at the same time.

Mikey just took back his spoon, picked up her spoon and used it "you can eat from this right?" He asked pushing the spoon closer to her "now open up" Mikey said softly, and she slowly did "now eat as much as you want" Mikey said handing her the spoon.

They continued to eat together and the rest of the executives would add more food to her plate occasionally, "we'll all be going out today, so they'll be gaurds outside" Mikey informed Ino "yes of course, um when will you be coming back?" Ino asked "aww missing us already" Ran cooed " in the evening" Takeomi answered "alright I'll have dinner ready by then" Ino said tidying up plates, "come here princess" Ran said seductively.

Ino walked over to him and he put a phone in her hand "you can use this to call any of us if you're ever in trouble so keep it on you at all times" Ran said "thanks you Mr Ran" Ino said bowing slightly 'here I thought he would do something stupid' Rindou thought to himself "well we should get going" Sanzu said grabbing his katana.

Everyone except for Ino and Ran "after dinner tonight come to my room alright" Ran ordered before leaving, "yes sir" she managed to answer, she wasn't really use to Ran talking in a more serious tone.

With Bonten.

"Huh what took you so long?" Sanzu asked Ran who just came outside "nothing" Ran said entering his brother's car "if anything happens to the girl inside I'll have your heads on a silver platter" Mikey said to the two gaurds before entering his car "you heard the boss" Sanzu said laughing before entering Mikey's car after Kokonoi.

They had various jobs to do today, from completing transactions, to getting rid of traitors, to forming alliances and taking over other groups.

At the mansion.