Chapter 40 - Caribbean arc (beach time)

Mikey slipped his fingers into her folds as his lips stiffled her moans, feeling her release approaching Ino pulled away, "Mikey, oh please... Mikey ugh" she repeated his name almost like a mantra as he pushed another finger into her, she moaned and released all over his fingers as her body shuttered from pleasure.

Calming down she opened her eyes to see Mikey licking his fingers clean from, she couldn't help but blush as he did it with unwavering eye contact, "are you ready?" He asked pulling his trousers down, when it fell she saw he was already hard, his tip dripping with precum, "get up" he ordered and she did, he sat down and patted his "lap sit on it" he smirked, Ino looked at him in shock, but the way he looked at her she knew he wasn't joking.

Slowly she moved over to him and he pushed himself into her as he slowly sat down, she moaned out as he filled her up, "that's a good girl" he groaned out when she clenched around him, "alright baby you're gonna need to move your hips alright" he said huskily.

As Ino began to move Mikey put his hands on her hips guiding her movement as he threw his head back, they both felt pleasure course threw them as the atmosphere grew more hotter, lustful and pleasurable, Mikey started thrusting upwards until she felt herself grow limp when her second orgasm hit from him continually hitting her g-spot.

Pushing her down when she couldn't move anymore Mikey took charge and began to thrust mercilessly into her, she lost touch with her body as her moans grew louder, the pleasure was overwhelming, she began to tear up, "you feel so good around me baby" he groaned out when he felt his release was close, he increased his pace allowing his tip to repeatedly kiss her cervix, Ino screamed out in pain mixed with pleasure as she released alongside Mikey who filled her to the brim with his warm seed.

Mikey pulled out, his cum mixed with hers pouring out of her, "Ino are you alright?" He asked slightly out of breath, "yes... I'm okay" she answered shortly out of breath, "oh then round two" he smirked "wait what?" She said shocked as Mikey raised her up to sit on him again this time her back facing him as she faced the door, she moaned lewdly as Mikey slipped back into her slick walls the second time, "enjoying the show" Mikey asked in a low growl, first Ino was confused on who he was talking to until someone stepped from the shadows by the door.

Rindou smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest and leaned on the wall, his eyes went all over Ino's body convered in sweat, cum and love bites, "well this is an interesting situation I walked into" Rindou chuckled as Ino blushed from embarrassment and tried to close her legs, "don't lie you've been watching for a while haven't you?" Mikey smirked as he held Ino's legs open, "alright you caught me" Rindou said raising his hands in surrender, "I mean how could I not my room in right next door and Ino looks so good and damn fuckable, is she as good as she sounds" he added, "better" Mikey answered with a smug smile.

"So you leaving?" Mikey questioned, "yeah, just gotta do one thing" Rindou said as he pulled out his phone, "Rindou don't you dare" Ino warned but Mikey started to move making her forget herself again, her over sensitive body was working against her in this situation, Rindou took multiple pictures, videos and voice recordings, "alright, I'm done, have fun" Rindou chuckled as he put the phone back in his pocket, he held onto Ino's chin and kissed her passionately stiffling one of her moans before he walked out.

Mikey continued his activities in full throttle as Rindou closed the door, pushing her down, her face crashed into the soft bed, her ass stuck out in the air as Mikey thrusted relentlessly.

Ino woke up alongside Mikey who was still asleep she could easily see the evidence of their night all over his body, pulling herself out of bed she tried to walk to the bathroom but failed due to the weakness in her legs, "good morning" Mikey greeted and chuckled as he woke uo to see her on the floor, "good morning" she looked away embarrassed at her current state, "are you alright?" Mikey asked, he stood up and walked over to her, "I can't walk" she blushed.