Chapter 49 - more questions

Ino woke in warmth slowly she opened her eyes to see Takeomi's arms protectively encasing her under the blankets, she didn't want to wake him up so she tried to remained still, "are you awake?" His husky morning voice asked startling her, "yes, good morning" she greeted softly, "how did you sleep?" He questioned, adjusting her to lay on top of him "very well, how about you?" She asked, "best sleep I've had recently" he answered truthfully.

"Do you want to get out of bed?" He asked, "in a bit" she said settling her head his chest, relaxing while she listened to his steady heartbeat, his hands made it to her hair and played with a few strands as they enjoyed the peace and quiet.

Ino abruptly sat up, Takeomi quickly moved his hands to her hips to stabilize her "what happened?" He asked, "I think I want to talk with my father" she said bravely, "really, what gave you the courage?" He questioned, "I hate him, but I'm still curious about my past" she said thoughtfully, "I'll try to convince Mikey to let you meet him today" Takeomi said, "thank you" she smiled and leaned down to kiss him.

Takeomi's hand got entangled in Ino's hair as they kissed, his other hand firmly gripping her hip as she brushed his morning wood, she moaned into the kiss and pulled away "sorry" she blushed in embarrassment "there's no need to apologize, it's just basic biology" he smirked while pulling her in for another kiss.

He switched their positions, with her under him as they continued their heated kiss, "remember when we couldn't finish the other night?" He questioned squeezing one of her breasts gently, "yeah I remember" she answered breathlessly "good girl" he smirked, immediately getting to work on her buttons, he pulled her shirt off and stared "sleeping without anything under, how scandalous" he chuckled, "it's more comfortable" she said defensively.

Takeomi latched on to her lips and continued the kiss, his hands roamed her body sensually and played with her nipples, her sensitive body reacted to his touch, in no time her pants were off and he towered over her, looking like a panting mess, "you've become such a naughty girl" he teased as he run his fingers down her dripping cunt, "Takeomi please..." she begged desperately, "it's alright" he cooed pushing two of his fingers in to spread her out.

Ino moaned lewdly into his mouth, and cummed soon after, "so soon?" He teased as she tried to catch her breath, she watched him undo his pants, freeing his hardened length, "like what you see?" He chuckled when she gulped and looked away, "don't worry I'll be gentle" he said kissing her forehead, he aligned himself with her and began to push in slowly, he was determined to make her feel all his inches and she did as he slowly slid in.

Takeomi groaned as she greedily sucked him in, when he was fully inside he took a moment to look at her, pushing a few strands from her head he kissed her again, "please... Move" she pleaded through teary eyes, Takeomi nodded and began to thrust slowly into her, he maintained a stable pace.

Ino moaned loudly at his advancement, this was such a different approach, he was steady and going deep into her, he hit her g-spot and easily kissed her cervix, it was taunting but the pleasure was so profound, she couldn't say anything but him name, "fuck you feel good" he groaned, he could feel her shudder as the knot in her stomach tightened.

Takeomi picked Ino up, changing their position she sat on him and began to thrust upwards, "oh fuck" she whimpered as he went deeper, connecting their lips as he quickened his pace, he twitched inside her and fucked her harder, soon they cummed together and Ino collapsed on the bed, "are you alright?" Takeomi asked, "yeah I'm fine" Ino said with shaky breaths, "as much as I would love a round two I'm sure the others are waiting to hear from you" Takeomi said getting up.

Takeomi lifted Ino into his arms and took her into the bathroom, the two got cleaned up and came out in towels, Takeomi walked into Ino's closet and pulled out some clothes from who knows where, "wait where did those clothes come from?" Ino questioned, "oh all of us have at least one pair of clothes in your closet" Takeomi explained as he dressed, "since when?" She asked, "since the room was designed" he shrugged.