Chapter 8 : her hero

Ino woke up really early in the morning just as her body was accustomed to, but when she tried to sit up she felt something strong holding her down, she looked to the side where Mikey who was still half asleep was holding onto her.

"G-good morning sir" Ino greeted as the memories of last night came flooding in, "go back to sleep" Mikey said pulling her back down to lay with him "but, but breakfast and chores" Ino said slightly struggling, "leave it the others can take care of it, "but-" she started "shush" Mikey said firmly shutting her as he pulled her into his embrace and firmly wrapping his arms around her, "just stay like this" Mikey whispered into her ear his deep morning voice sending shock waves all over her body, "yes sir" she said slowly falling asleep.

Ino opened her eyes again this time it was mid morning and Mikey was no longer in her bed, then it hit her she hadn't done or prepared anything, so she jumped out of bed and cleaned up before heading downstairs where all the executives were gathered.

"Oh princess you slept in, I hope you're feeling better" Sanzu said walking towards her before patting her head, "ugh I've missed you so much, I wanted to spend the night with you" Ran said hugging her before Takeomi hit the back of his head "I meant to keep her company I wouldn't have done anything" Ran said rubbing the back of his head, "ignore them gemstone" Kokonoi said smiling softly.

"Good morning sirs I'm sorry I couldn't make breakfast for you this morning before work" Ino said bowing slightly, "yeah we did miss your cooking this morning if only you were awake" Sanzu said pouting "yeah if only" Ran and Rindou said, "but it doesn't matter we ordered right guys" Kakucho said when he saw the death glares Mikey was throwing them "yes yes your sleep is more important" Mochi supported nervously.

"Time to go" Mikey said walking out as almost everyone followed, it did pain Ino that he didn't give her any sort of recognition especially after he was so close to her last night, but he still later came back to hug her before he officially left, "so are you ready to go?" Kakucho asked bringing her back from her thoughts.

"Sorry but go where?" Ino asked confused, "with me to work you'll be spending the day with me" Kakucho explained, "w-what me but... I don't understand" Ino stuttered, "yes you'll be spending the everyday with one of us, so we can keep an eye on you, now go get ready" Kakucho said patting her head gently, Ino opened her mouth to ask more questions, but she decided not to.

After a few minutes Ino came down wearing a sky blue longsleeve knee length flay dress, with white shoes and hair clips which held her hair into two high ponytails, 'fuck that's too cute' Kakucho thought looking away to cover the heat on his face, "hey just let me do something real quick" Kakucho said pulling out his phone, was he really going to become like the other guys who make photo albums for a girl he likes, in this case yes "let me take a picture of you" he said smiling.

Kakucho took several pictures of Ino he'd compliment her and she really wasn't use to it so she would try to deny it with an obvious blush which just made her look even cuter in his opinion, "alright let's go" Kakucho said putting his phone away.

They both got into Kakucho's car and drove out of the mansion, but none of them talked, Ino would just nervously play with her fingers, "so I'm sure you're wondering where we're going" Kakucho said cutting through the silence, but she didn't respond only nodded, "well we'll be going to help Kokonoi finalize some deals then we'll talk to a car dealer and then we can have fun or go home depending on the time we finish everything up" Kakucho said parking at a very expensive looking hotel.

"Alright now stay close to me" Kakucho said as they entered the hotel, the place was well furnished and expensive looking it was really a playground for the filthy rich and famous, "yes sir" Ino answered looking around, Kakucho just internally laughed at her cute expressions as they made their way to the bar.