Chapter 44 - Carribean arc (end)

All the guys woke up early while Ino slept in from exhaustion, "are we ready to go?" Mikey questioned, "yes I'll just go wake Ino" Kakucho said walking up the stairs, he opened the door and saw she was already laying awake in bed, "good morning" he greeted softly walking towards her, "good morning" she greated back tiredly, "how are you doing?" He asked sitting next to her, "I'm fine, just a little sore and shaky" she said sitting up, her neck were completely covered in love bites as a result of their night time activities.

Kakucho looked at her exposed body apologetically, he ran his fingers gently over the marks, "sorry about that I should have held back" he mumbled to himself, "it's alright I'm fine, I just need a shower" she smiled leaning into his touch.

Kakucho carried Ino gently in his arms to the bathroom, the bedsheet fell to the floor exposing the other hickeys littered across her body, he looked away and ran a warm bath for her, "I'll go get you clothes" he said walking out, Ino relaxed in the warm cinnamon scented water, her head poked out from the water as she began to scrub herself.

After a few minutes Kakucho walked back in, "are you done?" He asked, Ino nodded slowly and stood up, Kakucho diverted his eyes and quickly handed her a towel, "who's the one being shy now" she snarkily commented before walking passed him, he was taken aback by her statement and just followed quietly behind her, "are we still leaving today?" Ino questioned as she looked at the turquoise turtleneck and black jeans.

Kakucho leaned against the wall "yeah everyone is waiting downstairs, come down when you're done" he stated before leaving the room, Ino nodded and got dressed, she had to go back to her room for her underwear and other things but when she finished she quickly ran downstairs almost tripping on the stairs, "calm down we won't leave you" Rindou chuckled as he caught her.

"Thank you" Ino said to Rindou as he helped her down the stairs, "your welcome" he smiled, "alright everyone time to go the plane will soon be ready" Mochi said as he looked at this watch, "today I'll be driving" Rindou announced as they walked out the door.

They all got in the car and the drive was relatively quiet most of the time, Ino was looking thoughtfully out the window "I'm going to miss this place" she sighed watching as they passed the beach, "did you enjoy it?" Mikey questioned, Ino turned and gave a genuine smile, "I really enjoyed it, spending time with you guys was amazing, sure there were ups and downs, but I would definitely do it again, thank you" she said in full appreciation, Mikey's heart swelled with pride, he slowly connected their lips in a passionate kiss, "your welcome" he smiled fondly.

"You have such a lovely smile" Ino commented, Mikey didn't respond but his cheeks blushed slightly and that was all Ino needed.

When they reached the airport their things were loaded onto the plane and everyone got comfortable for the long flight.

Hours later the plane touched down early morning in Japan, "we're home!" Ino exlaimed as she jumped down from the steps, "yeah I've really missed this place" Rindou stretched and yawned, "I can't wait to see the others, I've missed them so much" Ino said in a sing song tone, their car was swiftly loaded with their luggage by the airport staffs.

Rindou got in the driver's seat again and everyone got comfortable in the passenger seats, their home was just a thirty minutes drive away and there was no traffic so they got there very fast.

While Kakucho and Mochi called the security to carry their luggages up, Mikey, Ino and Rindou got into the elevator first, once the door opened Ino jumped out "I'm back!" She announced, and just on que Sanzu, Ran, Kokonoi and Takeomi ran to welcome her back, "oh how I've missed you" Ran said enveloping her in a tight hug, "you look even prettier than when you left" Takeomi commented ruffling her hair.

Sanzu and Kokonoi snatched Ino from Ran and Takeomi's grasp, "we missed you soooo much" Sanzu emphasized while Kokonoi just ran his fingers through her locks, "welcome back" he mumbled softly, "yup I'm definitely back home" Ino smiled giddily.