Chapter 24 - accident or murder

"Finally you guys are back" Rindou said relieved when the other executives walked inside the mansion "we had to skip the after party and shit but we made it back" Sanzu said, "Koko can you take a look at these videos" Mochi requested as he gave him his laptop.

"So Abi was responsible for this?" Mikey questioned, "yeah and we have cold hard evidence" Rindou prompted "I swear I'll kill that son of a bitch and feed his body to vultures!" Sanzu spat angrily, "not if I kill him first" Ran chuckled.

"Be quiet" Takeomi shushed them when he noticed Mikey on a phone call.
"Hello?" Mr Roku answered in an amused tone he knew exactly why Mikey was calling
"You better return her" Mikey growled
"Oh my what are you talking about?" The man feigned ignorance
"Are you trying to die? If you have a problem with us why take her are you stupid!" Mikey said angrily yelling the last part
"It seems you've mistaken me for someone else" Mr Roku said in a more serious tone
"Mistaken?, your henchman Abi kidnapped Ino, I assure you I am not mistaken" Mikey chuckled darkly
"Well then that's on him, I have nothing to do with it, I don't even know where he is at the moment, so if it is true that she was taken you'll have to find him first" Mr Roku explained
"What-" Mikey started before getting cut off by the call ending.

"This bastard" Mikey cussed as he angrily threw his phone, "I've got it!" Kokonoi announced in triumph, "what did you get?" Mochi questioned "the plate number of a mysterious car that pulled up" Kokonoi said proudly, "woah seriously let me see" Sanzu said as him and Ran rushed to take a peak at the screen, "so we have to track it" Rindou said.

"That was quite the performance boss" Lee praised, "well thank you, now tell me how is she doing?" Mr Roku as he lit a cigarette, "you'll have to ask Abi about that he's the one who's spending more time with her" Lee shrugged, "so what's he up to now, especially with that woman he kidnapped?" Mr Roku questioned, "these days even I don't know what's going through his head" Lee sighed.

"Sit there" Abi ordered as he pointed to a chair in the corner, Ino reluctantly did it, but she was anything but comfortable, the room they were in was dimly lit and they were alot of torture weapons on the walls and table, "no need to look so pale non of this is for you, at least you don't deserve them" Abi chuckled, "why are we here?" Ino questioned, "have you forgotten I told you I have a surprise for you" Abi smiled but that only made her more nervous.

Abi walked out of the room and came back with someone, a woman in particular who was kicking and screaming, she received a harsh kick to the stomach from Abi before she shoved her towards Ino where she fell at her feet, "oh my goodness are you okay?" Ino asked worriedly, "do I look alright to you?" the woman spat as she gritted her teeth, "Miwa?" Ino said confused as she recognized the voice, she looked awful her face swollen snd skin damaged.

"Thid is all your fault!" Miwa shouted in frustration, "my fault? But I didn't do anything" Ino bit back, "how? It's your fault this lunatic kidnapped me!" Miwa yelled, "it's not a good idea to yell at the person who has your life in their hands" Abi darkly chuckled as he leaned against the wall

"Wh-what?" Miwa stuttered, "you heard me, you know Ino's life was in danger because of you, so it's only fair you offer your life to her as restitution" Abi explained, "I'm not taking anybody's life" Ino said, "well alright but you have to atleast punish her" he said walking towards Ino, "don't you despise her, the pain she made you feel, all the emotional suffering she put you through" Abi whispered into her ear as he passed her a gun.

Ino held the gun shakily, before pointing it to Abi, but it wasn't loaded "I thought you knew better!" Abi shouted before slapping her and collecting the gun, "let's try this again" Abi said loading the gun and pointing it to Miwa, "wait!" Ino rushed in as she knocked the gun to the ground.