chapter 9 - gc chaos

Everyone one sat down at the dinner table to eat together, nobody dared talk mostly because of the tension, Mikey was busy staring a whole into Kakucho but his eyes would eventually soften when he looked at Ino who was wearing a worried expression, "I think I'll excuse myself from the table, I have bitches to kil- something to attend to" Sanzu said getting up before exiting the room, "yeah I'm full" Ran said, "me too" Rindou said as the two brothers quickly made a beeline for the door, "I have to complete the deals excuse me" Kokonoi said leaving as Takeomi and Mochi just left without another word.

Only three people were left at the table Mikey, Ino and Kakucho, "so" Mikey started "would you like to tell me what happened to Ino today" "it was nothing sir honestly" Ino said frantically trying her best not to put anyone into trouble "it's actually my faul-" she continued before she was cut off by Mikey, "I wasn't asking you, he was incharge of you so I want his explanation" Mikey said coldly, looking at Kakucho.

Kakucho knew there was no reason for his failure so he simply stood up and bowed his head "I'm terribly sorry boss, I want to apologize for my incompetence when it came to guiding Ino" Kakucho apologized "so you admit this is your fault?" Mikey said standing up, "yes" Kakucho answered shortly.

As Mikey grabbed him by the collar aggressively, Ino gasped as Mikey slammed Kakucho into the wall, quickly standing up from her sit, she had never really seen Mikey do something so violent person, "Mikey please it's not his fault" she said slightly grabbing his hand "oh then who'd fault is it?" Mikey said coldly, "it's mine" she said almost in tears.

"Wrong answer" Mikey said tightening his grip on Kakucho's collar, 'what do I do?! Kakucho is in trouble because of me, I can't let anything happen what do I say?' she thought anxiously to herself, "it's those girls fault, and their pettiness" Ino said loudly shocking Mikey as he let go of Kakucho, 'she was never the one to blame anyone for anything only herself is her mindset finally maturing' Mikey thought to himself, "Kakucho are you alright?" Ino said to Kakucho who was still trying to catch his breath, "yes I'm fine" he said as she bent down to his level.

"Ino so it was those girls fault right?" Mikey verified as he gently cupped her cheeks "y-yes Mikey" she answered nervously although she didn't really believe it, "that's a good girl" Mikey said softly stroking her cheek as Kakucho watched.

Mikey left shortly after "sorry about all that Kakucho, this is all my fault" Ino said bowing her head to the floor, "don't worry about it I'm fine, besides it's like you said it's those girls fault" Kakucho said slightly patting her head, "I'll be heading to bed now" Kakucho said waving before leaving her in the dining room alone, she began to clean up when she finished she went straight to her room to clean herself up.

Ino came out of the bathroom and put on yellow matching pajamas and got ready to go to bed, it had been a long day and she was exhausted, 'ring ring' her phone began to ring, she groaned answered.
"Hello" she said into the phone
"Hey Angel I thought you were asleep" Sanzu said amused at her tired voice
"Huh Mr Sanzu?" She said confused
"The one and only" he chuckled "you didn't forget what I told earlier did ya?" he questioned
Ino's eyes widened she was so tired that she completely forgot, "I'm sorry I'll be right there" she said scrambling around to turn on the lights and search for her slippers.
"Alright I'll see you~" Sanzu said amused, he could here her panicked state before he hung up.

"Oh my how could I forget" Ino said to herself as she quickly left her room heading straight to the rooftop, "I'm here" Ino said as the pinkette turned around to face her "wow aren't you fast" Sanzu said chuckling lightly, "don't just stand there come" he motioned for her to seat next to him which she did, Ino eyed  Sanzu who was wearing just a casual long sleeved t-shirt and joggers, "do you like it?" Sanzu asked referring to his outfit, "yes it looks nice on you" she replied sincerely as he smiled.