Chapter 17 - falling

"it's been twenty four hours and she's been in her room, no food, no water, move out of the way, you can't stop me, I'm breaking down her door" Mikey hissed at the three who blocked his path to the staircase, "I'm sorry boss but we can't" Kakucho sighed, "she needs time" Takeomi said, "but she needs to be taken care of more" Ran said frustrated, " just leave this one to us we'll try again" Mochi said trying to lessen the tension.

"We don't have time for that, what if she's sick and suffering?" Rindou asked, "then we'll find a way but first you all need to calm down, look at yourselves you're not even in the right frame of mind, you've not cleaned up or eaten anything" Takeomi sighed, "guys calm down let me talk to her girl to girl" Miwa said trying to sound sympathetic, "shut the fuck up Miwa nobody asked for your damn opinion!" Sanzu shouted.

Flashback

Ino took to her heels, running straight to her room as fast as she could, immediately she locked her doors and ran into the bathroom, stripping herself and running a cold shower, she grabbed the toughest sponge she could find and began to aggressively scrub herself, she scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed, trying to wash away the blood and the scene she had just scene, she cried silently to herself as she dragged herself out of the shower, she didn't even bother to put on clothes she just slipped into her bed, rolled herself in blankets and began to soak her pillow in tears.

"Please tell me that didn't just happen" Kakucho said as he stood at the foot of the stairs, "no no no!" Sanzu said gripping his hair in frustration, "what do we just do?" Ran asked Mikey who was lost in his own world, "you don't think she hates us right?" Rindou asked, "no she loves me" Mikey said walking past Kakucho to Ino's room.

As he reached the door he stood there unsure of what to do, but he proceeded to knock, "Ino open the door please" he said as tears began to form in his eyes, "Ino please let me explain" he continued opon hearing no response from inside the room, "are you hurt? Are you okay? Please answer me let me here your voice" Mikey said frustrated, he began to bang on the door as tears escaped his eyes, "are you going to leave me to?!" He shouted before sitting down on the floor.

"Boss please, just give it sometime" Kakucho said to Mikey who was looking lost, "yes let's go downstairs she'll come out by herself when she's ready" Mochi said trying to convince Mikey to move from his current position.

Ino cried painfully into her pillow, how can the people she cared so much for be cold blooded murders,
"Their going to kill you too"
"No their not"
"Just like that man in the basement "
"But what if he was a bad guy"
"They slit his throat like an animal"
"But-"
"No buts your next, didn't you hear the banging at the door"
"No that was because they care for me"
"That's wrong you can be easily replaced, after all they have Miwa"
She was having an argument with the thought in her head which seemed to be winning she was scared, afraid and alone and the only people she could run too were the cause of this.

End of flashback

"Any luck" Ran asked Kakucho who came downstairs the stairs but he just looked away, "I really don't understand what's the big deal" Miwa sighed, "oh yes me neither, you were crying from unimaginable pain hours ago, but all of a sudden your fine" Rindou commented, "I've been meaning to ask you something Miwa, you didn't stage any of this out of jealousy right Miwa?" Kokonoi questioned, "no of course not I would never do something like that" Miwa answered defensively, "your leg seeems to be doing well" Kakucho scoffed, as Miwa began to walk away "well that's because I'm a fast healer" Miwa said before walking to her room.

"Everyone get some rest, clean up and do all the things you've been putting off, if she doesn't come out by herself by that time then we'll pry open the door and no one will object" Mikey ordered before walking away "alright you heard the man" Kakucho said standing up.