Chapter 11 - arcade

Yui walked out of the cafe with a satisfied smile she was more than happy to crush the little confidence of the smaller female, she was about to enter a car when the handsome waiter from the cafe approached her "excuse me miss" he said innocently, "oh you're that cute waiter from the cafe did you come for a rip" she smirked "or something else" she added, "well actually I came to ask for your assistance" he said smirking, "oh and what do you need?" She asked leaning on her car "I saw you talking to the young lady in the cafe and I was wondering if you would help me get more information on her" he explained, "oh really that's an easy task but what do I get in return?" She said eyeing him.

But he just brought out a little box with ten pure gold coins "all this and more" he said nonchalantly, "wait is that pure gold?" She asked quickly snatching the box to look at it closer, "alright I'll help but why are you interested in her I'm way more attractive" she said confidently "it's not me but someone I know" he said handing her a card "call the number on this if you learn something important" he said before walking away 'hmm interesting' Yui thought before entering her car and driving off.

The rest of the day went on and Ino seemed to be deep in thought, all the things Yui said to her had really been messing with her, "Ino are you alright?" Rindou asked for the fifth time that hour "oh um sorry yes sir" she said returning to the paperwork "alright that's enough let's go" Rindou said closing his laptop and getting up, "are you going somewhere sir?" Ino asked as she watched Rindou put on his suit jacket, "not me us, c'mon" he said pulling her out of the office.

Rindou didn't say anything as they got into his car he just drove off, so Ino just watched the road silently, "alright we're here get down" Rindou said firmly as he finished parking, Ino did as he said and came down from the car, but when she looked around she saw a huge arcade infront of her, it was already late in the evening and the lights were on, "woah" she said looking around, "you've been out of it for a while so I thought you were bored, let's take a fun break" he said smiling at her as she blushed, "I wasn't bored Mr Rindou, and I'm sorry for interrupting your work" she apologized bowing slightly, "nah I needed a break too" he said holding her hand.

The two entered the building hand in hand, "let's buy tokens" he said as he walked to a booth "good evening sir how can I help you?" The staff said happily, "I need tokens how much can this get us?" Rindou said dropping a notes on the counter, "s-sir that can actually buy you a whole three large buckets of tokens" the staff said shocked "no thanks just give me one medium bucket and keep the change" he said boredly, "r-right" the staff said bringing out a medium bucket with a little on top "have a fun time" the staff said handing Rindou the bucket to Rindou with two cat ears, "hmm right" Rindou said collecting the bucket and looking at the cat ears.

"So Ino what would you like to do first?" Rindou said looking at Ino who was looking at a dancing game, "you wanna try that?" Rindou asked as he put one of the ears on Ino who just looked away embarrassed, "c'mon he said pulling her towards it "wait I can't dance sir" she panicked, "doesn't matter, you can learn now" Rindou said putting tokens in the machine "go try" he said taking her jacket, "oh okay" she said nervously climbing the machine.

"NEW HIGH SCORE!!!" The machine announced loudly while spilling tickets the crowd that had gathered cheered and clapped as Ino got down "woah" Rindou said ending the video he had been taking, "I thought you said you couldn't dance?" Rindou questioned Ino who was still a bit embarrassed, "well this is actually my first time" she smiled, "well let's go!" Rindou said excitedly.

They continued to have fun and before they even realized it they were both free with each other, "yeah yeah yeah!" Ino cheered as Rindou won the last challenge and got her a huge purple octopus, "let's get our face painted" Rindou said as he ate the last of the cotton candy, "I want to be a cat" Ino said excitedly, "how do I look?" Ino said striking a pose "perfect" Rindou said taking pictures, "I like the tiny octopus on your face it's so cute in there the photo booth" Ino said dragging a happy Rindou, they took multiple silly photos with props and effects "I look weird" Rindou said checking all twenty one of the pictures, "me too, well then it's" she started, "perfect" they ended together.