HEY GUYS

As many of you probably know, Matthew Perry (most fondly known for playing Chandler Bing in Friends) passed away on Saturday. Friends was my very first "adult" show and has resonated with me ever since. It's my comfort show, my go-to for any occasion. It was also the premise for my first book Kiss Me. And if you're anything like me, you haven't stopped crying, and your heart has yet to stop aching. So I would like to extend support to anyone who may need it. My inbox is always open, so feel free to send messages.

If you read my little announcement earlier, I have had a Chandler Bing fanfic I've been working on for the last year. It's nowhere near being finished, and I honestly won't be able to continue writing until I can get through more than two seconds of seeing Matthew Perry on screen without sobbing. If this is something you'd like to read, let me know, and I'll try my best to publish it as soon as possible.

Finally, for this book, I will be taking requests for small shorts about the future of Joey and Suparna. You can either comment or message me your ideas, and I will try my best to write them all.

Thank you for all your love and support. It mean everything to me.

Rest in sweet paradise, Matthew Perry.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄 ━━ 𝐣𝐨𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐢 🎉