FIFTY THREE

"In fact, she likes him so much, she put him on her freebie list

"In fact, she likes him so much, she put him on her freebie list."

----------

"Hey..." I trailed off, staring at the millions of pieces of wood all around the guys' apartment.

"So what happened? Did a forest tick you off?" Chandler and I just came back from work to see the mess.

"No." Joey glanced over at us. "You know how we're always saying we need a place for the mail." He started. 

"Yeah?" Chandler and I shared a look.

'Well, I started building one." Joey paused working. "But then, I decided to take it to the next step." He squinted his eyes for emphasis.

"You're building a post office?" Chandler guessed as we climbed over pieces of wood to get to him.

"No, an entertainment unit with a mail cubby built right in." Joey corrected him. "It's a one–day job max." Joey reassured my brother.

"Okay." Chandler nodded his head. Joey walked towards the foosball table, revealing his...attire.

"My God. Those are snug." I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at his ass.

"Oh, yeah." Joey turned around and glanced down at his jeans. "These are my old work pants. Sergio Valenti."

"Are you sure those aren't my work jeans?" I raised an eyebrow. "Either way, I love it." I winked at my boyfriend.

"Just going to go to my room." Chandler replied and opened his door, going inside. However, the bottom half of his door stayed in place, and he fell over.

"Power saw kind of got away from me there." Joey chuckled nervously. Phoebe was waiting outside for her brother Frank to meet her, and Rachel went out to get her coffee mug. Monica, Chandler, Ross and I were sitting around on the couch, table, and arm chair.

"Does anybody else think David Copperfield's cute?" Chandler stared up at the ceiling in thought. Rachel sat down in Ross' lap.

"No, but he told me he thinks you're a fox." Monica chuckled.

"Alright, Janice likes him." He sat up. "In fact, she likes him so much, she put him on her, uh...freebie list." Joey sat down next to me on the couch with two mugs. He handed me my hot cocoa.

"Her what?" Joey asked.

"Well, we have a deal where we each get to pick five different celebrities that we can sleep with...and the other one can't get mad." Chandler explained the idea.

"The heart of every relationship...honesty, respect, and sex with celebrities." Ross joked.

"Chandler, who's on your list?" Monica nodded at him.

"Uh, Kim Basinger...uh, Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry...Yasmine Bleeth." He and Chandler shared a look. "And, uh, Jessica Rabbit." He nodded his head.