SEVENTY ONE

"Wouldn't it be cool if our duck and our chick had a little baby?"

----------

"Wouldn't it be cool if our duck and our chick had a little baby?" Joey suggested. "We could call it Chuck." He smiled at the little baby chick.

"Or Dick." Chandler replied.

"Don't swear in front of the chick." I lightly placed my fingers on the sides of the chick's head, where his ears would be, but I don't know if they are. "And we'll call him Richard. Yes, we will. Yes, we will." I gushed.

"I was thinking Tommy for our baby, but whatever you want." Joey snickered, making me roll my eyes.

"Hey." Ross came into the apartment. "Listen, I need a favor. But first...Suparna, out." He pointed at the door.

"You can't tell me what to do." I set the chick down and stood up with the guys.

"Fine. Um...I was in the shower, and as I was cleansing myself, I, uh...well, I felt something." He started.

"Was it like a sneeze, only better?" Chandler joked.

"Stay strong. Stay strong." I muttered to myself.

"No, no, I mean–I mean like a thing on my body." He clarified.

"Well, what was it?" Joey made a cringed face.

"I–I don't know. It's–It's kind of in a place that's not...it's not visually accessible to me. And I was hoping maybe you guys could–could...help me out." He stuttered out before going to take his pants off.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Uh–uh–uh! Hey!" Joey and Chandler exclaimed simultaneously while I tried not to cry right then and there.

"This is...I can't do this." I ran out of their while holding back my vomit. Later that afternoon, I headed down to Central Perk with Joey, Chandler, and Rachel.

"And these are my friends." Phoebe came over to us with a pretty cute guy. "People, this is Vince. Vince, the people." She introduced us.

"H–H–Hi." I shook his hand but stopped when Joey pulled me back down.

"You've got a little bit of drool there." Joey teased me.

"Vince is a fireman." Phoebe added.

"Wow! Have you ever rescued anyone from a burning building before?" Rachel looked up at him.

"98 hot saves. Highest on the force." He answered.

"Hey, if Joey and I play with matches, we can get you up to an even hundred." Chandler gave him two thumbs up.

"Fire safety is not a joke, son." Vince stared at my brother.

"You're right. I know." Chandler nodded his head.