FIFTY FOUR

"You said, 'you want to come over for some lemonade?'

----------

"Janice has a question." She referred to herself in the third person. "Which one of the seven of you has slept with who of the seven of you?" She inquired.

"Wow, it's like a dirty math problem." Phoebe giggled.

"Um, sorry, the answer there would be: none of us." Ross pointed out the obvious.

"Come on, none of you ever got, you know, drunk and stupid?" She asked.

"That's really a different question. And the answer to that is all of us." I chuckled slightly.

"I'm sorry. I find it hard to believe that a group of people who spends as much together as you guys do has never bumped uglies." A couple of us laughed.

"Well, there was that one time that Monica, Suparna, and Rachel got together." Joey spoke up.

"What?" Monica exclaimed in confusion.

"Excuse me, there was no 'time'." Rachel crossed her arms over her chest.

"Joey, what are you getting at?" I glanced down at him since I was sitting in his lap.

"But let's say there was..." And the truth comes out. "How might that go?" He nodded his head and smirked.

"Okay, okay." Janice waved it off. "Well, then answer me this. Have any of you ever...almost?" The seven of us stayed quiet in response.

"Does anybody need more coffee?" We all broke out to avoid the awkward conversation.

Three years earlier...

"Hey." I walked into the apartment. "Sharon wanted me to get her a stupid latte, but it was 'too hot', so I put into the fridge for a second, and she was like 'it's too cold'." I mimicked my boss. "Do I just leave Calvin Klein? It's not like I'm going to get a promotion if I can mess up coffee." I grumbled.

"You'll get there. It's going to take some time, but you'll get to the top." Phoebe reassured me.

"Like that's ever going to happen. I'll probably die giving Sharon her coffee." I groaned.

"Hi." Chandler came in with his goatee. I seriously hated him for growing one in the first place. The three of us waved and greeted him. "I'm never going to find a roommate ever.

"Nobody good?" Ross inquired.

"Well, let's see." He put his hands on his hips. "There was the guy with the ferrets. That's plural." He added, making me and Phoebe grimace. "The spirit. Oh, the guy who enjoyed my name so much he felt he needed to make a little noise every time he said it. 'Nice to meet you, Chandler Bing. Bing!'or 'Great apartment, Chandler Bing. Bing!' " He listed out annoyingly.