SEVEN

"Oh my God! He's trapped in an A

"Oh my God! He's trapped in an A.T.M. Vestibule with Jill Goodacre!"

----------

"Everybody? Shh, shh. Central Perk is proud to present the music of Miss Phoebe Buffay!" Rachel went up to the stage and introduced our friend. Everyone in the coffee shop clapped, the six of us being the loudest.

"Hi, I want to start with a song that's about that moment when you suddenly realize what life is really all about." She explained. "Okay, here we go." She played a few chords, and just as she was about sing, the lights went out in the cafe. "Thank you very much." She said. 

The gang headed up to Monica's apartment and started lighting candles around the place to bring some light.

"Wow, this is so cool, you guys." Rachel was looking out the window at the city. "The entire city is blacked out." She turned to rest of us.

"Mom says it's all of Manhattan, parts of Brooklyn and Queens, and they have no idea when it's coming back on." Monica replied before getting back to the call with her mother.

"You guys, this is big." Rachel squealed in excitement. Then, Monica got off the phone when her mom started talking about meeting guys.

"Could I borrow your phone?" Phoebe walked up to her. "I want to call my apartment and check up on my grandma." She picked up the phone was about to dial. "What's my number?" She looked over between me and Monica. Joey then came in with a menorah.

"Hi, everyone." He walked slowly as to not drop the candle set and not let the flames out.

"And officiating at tonight's blackout is Rabbi Tribbiani." Ross joked. Joey set down the menorah on the TV stand.

"Well, Chandler's old roommate was Jewish, and these are our only candles. So, Happy Hanukkah, everyone." He shrugged his shoulders. 

"Eww, look. Ugly naked guy lit a bunch of candles." Phoebe pointed outside. 

"Ooh..." We all crowded around the window. "Oh!" We exclaimed when ugly naked guy burned himself right in the...you know where.

"That had to hurt!" Rachel exclaimed, the seven of us feeling pain. Then, Monica's phone rang. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Hey, it's me." Chandler's voice came from the other side.

"It's Chandler." I let the others know. "Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He replied before mumbling something very incoherently. After asking him to repeat multiple times, he got fed–up. "Just put Joey on the phone." He spoke clearly.

"Joey, get over here." I handed him the phone. After a couple of seconds, I noticed Joey's eyes widen in either surprise or shock, or both.

"Oh my God! He's trapped in an A.T.M. Vestibule with Jill Goodacre!" Joey pointed at the phone.