SIXTY

"Is that a dinosaur tie?"

----------

"Okay, hey, um, does everybody hate these shoes?" Rachel lifted up her feet to show us the black heels.

"Definitely." I nodded my head.

"Yeah, but don't worry. No one's going to focus on that when you're wearing that towel dress." Chandler teased her.

"Tell him." Rachel mutter through her teeth before heading back to her room.

"I'm related to an idiot." I scoffed and grabbed Ross' coffee mug since I was too lazy to make myself a cup. "It's her first day at this new job. You're not supposed to start with her." I explained.

"Alright. I suppose I can wait a day." Chandler nodded his head in agreement. "Hey, what are you doing Friday night?" He leaned over the top of the couch.

"Why?" Ross turned around.

"I need you to come to this bachelor party for my weird cousin Albert." Chandler answered.

"You have a weird cousin Albert?" Ross glanced back at me.

"He's the botanist." I flipped through the newspaper.

"Oh, God. Botanists are such geeks." Ross groaned.

"Yeah." Chandler made a face. "Is that a dinosaur time?" Chandler motioned towards it.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." He held it up and started to growl and snarl like a dinosaur. Then, Phoebe walked in with a million purses around her.

"Good morning." She greeted us.

"Rach, Phoebe's here with the purses!" I called out to her loudly.

"She didn't make you bring anything?" Phoebe complained.

"I brought in a dozen pair of black shoes." I replied.

"Must take you forever to find your keys." Chandler joked. I joined her at the coffee table.

"Thank you, Pheebs." Rachel came running out.

"You're welcome." Phoebe responded. "Oh, please want the one with the turtles." Phoebe held it up.

"No, no, no. Turtles freak me out. I do not need that today." Rachel shook her head furiously.

"Just relax, honey. It's going to be fine." Ross stood up and reassured her. "Hey, why don't I come down there, and I'll take you out to lunch?" He offered.

"Oh, honey, thank you, but Mark's taking me out." She looked down at a plaid...lunchbox.

"Mark? Is that the same Mark that helped you get the job?" Ross sat back down in slight defeat.

"Yeah, it's kind of like a good–luck–on–your–first–day thing." She shrugged her shoulders. "Is this actually a lunchbox?" She inquired.

"Um, no. It's a purse." Phoebe corrected her. "And there's a thermos in it."