THIRTY TWO

"Games and stuff

"Games and stuff."

----------

"Ross kissed me." Joey had left my apartment to meet up with the guys at his apartment. Phoebe, Monica, Rachel, and I were in Rachel's apartment late that night.

"No!" Phoebe exclaimed in shock.

"God, I swear if you're lying, I'm going to cry." I felt the tears streaming down my face already.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Monica stood up and squeezed Rachel's shoulders.

"It was unbelievable." Rachel let out.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Monica continued with her squealing. She ran over to me and Phoebe, who were on the couch, and pulled us into a tight hug.

"Alright, we want to hear everything." Phoebe and I stood up from the couch.

"Monica, get the wine. I'll unplug the phone." The two of us headed off to quickly finish up.

"Rachel, does the send well or do we need to get tissues?" Phoebe asked Rachel.

"It ended very well." Rachel shimmied off her coat. I brought out some blankets for us to get wrapped up in. 

"Do not start without me! Do not start without me!" Monica yelled, running over to us with the wine bottle and four glasses. Once she got settled in, I threw a blanket at her. We were all finally seated with our wine glass in hand.

"Let's hear about the kiss. Was it like a soft brush against your lips or was it like a, you know, 'I got to have you right now' kiss?" And the questions started.

"Well, at first, it was really intense, you know, and then...oh, God. And then we just sort of sunk into it." She sat down on the chair opposite of us.

"So, was he holding you or were his hand, like, on your back?" I tried to get a feel for it.

"No, actually, first they started on my waist, and then they slid up, and then they were in my hair." Rachel demonstrated with her own hands.

"Oh." The three of us let out a slight moan at the thought of someone doing that to us. Well, I kind of thought about Joey doing it to me, which I'm pretty sure he's done, but I was too busy making out with him. The next morning, we were all at Central Perk.

"Check out this bad boy." Chandler opened up his new computer. "12 megabytes of ram. 500 megabyte hard drive. Built–in spreadsheet capabilities. And a modem that transmits at over 28,000 B.P.S." He took a couple of moments to fangirl. 

"Wow. What are you going to use it for?" Phoebe was tuning up her guitar.

"Games and stuff." Chandler confessed.

"There are no jobs. There are no jobs for me." Monica slapped the pen and newspaper onto the coffee table angrily.

"Wait, here's one." Joey was looking down at the newspaper. "Uh...would you be willing to cook naked?" He asked her.