FORTY FIVE

"Nice boobs!"

"Nice boobs!"

----------

"Monica, why are we watching the business channel?" Joey came over to the living room with a bowl of popcorn. He put it down in my lap before sitting next to me.

"Because I was going by it the other day, and I saw that there was a stock with my initials, M.E.G. on it." She explained. "Sometimes I have to watch for two to three hours before it comes up again, but when it does, it's pretty exciting."

"Honey, you really need a job." Rachel pat Monica's shoulder from behind the couch.

"Dad says he knows someone you can call for an interview." Ross offered.

"Right there." When Phoebe put down her fork, it made a loud noise. "Th–That's the third sign today." She kept pointing at Ross.

"On behalf of everyone I'd just like to say 'huh?'" Ross spoke up in question. 

"'Cause you just said 'Dad'.  And everywhere I go today, I keep getting signs telling me to go see my father." She exclaimed. "Like, when I was walking over here, and I passed a buffet." We all kind of tilted our heads in confusion. "Which is my father's last name."

"Oh!" The rest of us said in realization, but it was still a little weird.

"And they were serving franks, which is his first name, minus the 's' at the end." She went on. We just nodded our heads and went along with it as to not hurt her feelings. "And there was a rotisserie with a spinning chicken." And she lost us.

"His Native American name?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No, because I chickened out the last time when I tried to him." She connected the dots. "So, I mean, coincidences? I don't think so."

"Freaky. Weird. Eerie." The guys replied.

"So, who wants the last hamburger?" Rachel asked.

"That's it. Now I have to go see him." Phoebe stood up.

"Why?" Monica furrowed her brows.

"Hamburger? McDonald's? Old McDonald had a farm?" She tried to help us figure it out, but we were way too lost. "My dad is a pharmacist?"

"Oh." We responded abruptly. The next day, Joey, Rachel, and I were in Mon's apartment.

"Need a massage?" He glanced down at me since I was sitting on the ground in front of the chair.

"Sure." I got and up and sat down between his legs. He gently pressed his fingers into the sore parts of my back. "Magic hands, Joe, magic hands." I closed my eyes in relaxation.

"Baby, that's not the only reason you call me magic hands." He whispered into my ear. I began to turn bright red.

"Get a room." Rachel scoffed. Then, Monica came in. "Hey, how did the interview go?"