1

Authors pov:

Sejal had a wonderful morning while she slept peacefully in her bed. Later, when her alarm goes off, she wakes up, looks at the time, and realises it is approximately seven in the morning. She immediately gets ready for her morning routine and sets out to apply for an MBA programme at her local college.

 Being from a middle-class household where the only professions considered to be desirable are engineering and medicine, it wasn't easy for her to pursue it. Nevertheless, she enjoyed pleasing her parents and now she has finished her degree.

Her parents, however, are not happy that she is pursuing fine arts, therefore she is now unable to stay at home and is just trying to find jobs or, more precisely, obtaining an additional degree..

Sejal pov :

I'm Sejal Singh. I'm from Delhi, and I'm 23 years old. Riya Singh and Arun Singh are my parents' names. My dad is an engineer, and my mother stays at home. My sister is a class 12 student, and I'm currently looking for colleges to apply to for my master's in management.

My life is really not what I want it to be, and I don't get along well with either my father

All in all, I have no love life and my life is just going. I've always wished for a life partner who would accept me for who I am, imperfections and all. And occasionally, I believe that it's exceptionally hard to find that kind of genuine love or attachment to someone in the modern era.

As per usual, I took my time getting ready, went to eat breakfast, and then went to my room to look up colleges. My life has been monotonous and boring lately, just like me lol.

My mother asked me, "Where are you going, Sejal?" after I had gone downstairs.

I stated "i am going out for finding some colleges for mba"

"Oh okay, hope so you find one," was her response.

Later, my father joins us for breakfast and begins drinking tea. He isn't really concerned with much; all he wants is money, food, and shelter; he doesn't care if his family is happy or not.

Later, I visited a few colleges and asked them about their mba programmes. I really don't want to study; all I want is to make money, live in a cosy house that I can call home, and have a private area where I can unwind. Eating, sleeping, earning, and spending are the only things I really want out of life.

 Living in this family, I never really had high expectations for true love or marriage, and the heartbreak I experienced from my first love did not made me want to try again with love or marriage.

I sincerely hope that one day I will meet someone and that I will keep myself reserved for that special someone who will stick by my side. However, it happens unexpectedly when you least expect it. The best plans come from the almighty god.

I really hope to find a good job instead of pursuing an MBA because I'm blabbering so much and I don't understand why my life needs to be so complicated that I don't even know what I want to do with it.

Later that evening, I returned home to find everyone in their own world greeting me as always: my dad on his phone, my mum working on her own and my younger sister engrossed in her phone.

I went to my room and considered talking to my dad tomorrow about the few colleges I have chosen for my course work. I also need to look for a side job to help pay for at least some of my expenses so that I won't be entirely dependent on my dad.

I fell into a deep sleep as a result of all these thoughts.