3

Sejal :

It was as usual in the morning, and my alarm clock made me wake up. I saw that it was around 7:30 in the morning. I sighed and exited bed to take care of my morning routine. Following that, I put on a basic outfit and headed downstairs.

I saw my father downstairs and talked about my college, which I have seen for pursuing my degree. My father was not supportive because he was already retired. Additionally, I should be earning now rather than asking him to pay my fee.

I believe it's best to drop my idea and search for jobs to either pay my fees on my own or abandon it completely. I went up to my room after having breakfast and having a short conversation with my mom and sister Naina.

I sat on my bed and started thinking about what to do, but in the meantime, I got a call from an unknown number. After a few minutes, I picked up the call and spoke "hello"

The person on the other side spoke, saying, "Good morning, I'm speaking from ABC Company. You've applied for a receptionist job with us.We are looking forward to your interview. Please be here by 2 pm today for your interview."

I was not prepared for this because it was the least expected thing I would receive for a job. I was not expecting this quickly. Because just yesterday, randomly, I applied to this ABC company. It was a surprise to me that it replied so quickly.

Then I said, "Yeah, sure. Thank you for looking forward to my resume."

After all, what's wrong with giving it a try? I would be able to earn some money for my basic necessities, at least. Life seems so horrible right now, ugh. but I just hope everything goes fine and no nonsense is created.

Later, I informed my mom about it, and soon it was around 12 p.m., and my mind struck: Where the hell is this company anyway? So good. I don't even know what the address is where I'm applying for the job.

Later, I searched and found that this company is so damn far away from my house; it is almost 30km near highways. Are they even serious, like, who constructed their company so far? Now I am really having two thoughts about it.

First, I'm not sure if I'm even going to crack this up, plus, who's going to go this far? But after a lot of thinking, I tried to give it a shot. At least I won't be sitting in the corner and crying later, regretting that I didn't even give it a try. Later, we will see what happens.

After a lot of struggling with what to wear, I got ready and booked a cab to go there, and then, after almost 20 minutes, my cab arrived. I finally moved out of the house, and my mom and sister wished me good luck, and I went towards my destination.

Adhyaan:

 This morning, at approximately five in the morning, I got up and headed to the gym. I go to the gym every day; for me, it's like getting my daily dose. I wasn't even a gym rat before. I started going to the gym in my first year of college, and I don't even miss a day now. 

I returned to my room at around 630 a.m., did my morning chores, and changed into my black Armani suit before heading to the office. I went downstairs to the dining room and wished my family a good morning, to which they all responded.

 Everyone was conversing as usual, so as soon as I finished my breakfast, I bid them farewell and left towards my car and reached my office and went to my cabin and after a short while later, my PA arrived in Kyra and gave me my schedule for the day.

I discovered that I had meetings at the ABC company today which was in Delhi outskirts, and they had asked for me to visit because I needed to do some research on their business before making an investment. All in all, it's another busy day, as usual. but I've become used to it now.

Later it was around 2 pm , I took my leave from my cabin and took my leave towards the meeting which was scheduled at the Abc company in Delhi . I boarded my flight in my private jet and reached Delhi airport, a hotel room was already booked for me by my pa .

I reached at my room and was ready to exit when the hotel manager handed me the keys of the car booked under my name . And I went towards the destination which took me approximately 30 minutes

Sejal:

They have no professional manners or etiquette, and I have been waiting for my turn for the past two hours. After calling me at 2:00 pm, they are now claiming that the person scheduled to conduct our interview has not yet shown up and will do so after 6:00 pm.

 They revealed this information around 3:30 as well, which shows how audacious they were. All of this happened because of an important meeting they had scheduled for 4 p.m.  Right now, I just want to go home because I'm so frustrated. 

However, it also hits me that since I've already waited this long, why not a little bit longer? Furthermore, it is too far to go home on foot after all of these hardships. 

 Believing that I remained composed and patiently waited there. However, I was exhausted, so I paced around before buying some snacks and water for myself and indulged in eating them. 

As 6 o'clock rolled around, they announced that the interview would begin in 30 minutes. I let out a final sigh and then looked around, scanning the area, realizing later that this day was going to be longer than I had expected. Over sixty candidates are available for interviews.

 After some time, my mother called to inquire about the interview, so I told her about everything. She told me to go home, but I said that I had already waited long enough and that I was almost there. so let me give this a try and return back 

When she eventually consented, she instructed me to try my best, return home safely, and send me a message when you were finished. 

 Soon, at 7:30, my chance arrived. They completed my interview me after about thirty minutes. I'm not even sure how my interview went after such a long and busy day. All I want is to get this job.

 Huff, I would be almost forgot to inform my mother and contact her, and my battery is also on the verge of completing. 

I then considered booking a cab to get to my destination, but when I saw that it was almost 9:10 and that my battery was running , I sighed.

I also couldn't find a cabIt's way too late than I had expected. I began scrolling through my phone in search of a cab with the feeling of hope of finding one. But since this is so far away—almost next to a highway—I was unable to find one and gave up on the idea.

I decided to take a short walk, sighing, in the hopes of coming across more sharing rickshaws.