11

Adhyaan :

I never knew this much happened in this one year , and I had to blackmail her to make her agree to come with me to Chandigarh as she left me with no other option.

I didn't had idea that this much would happen in my absence, I have  done a huge grave mistake by acting like a coward and running away from the situation. Now , it's high time and I'm going to correct my mistakes and for that I have to unveil the fact that I'm married but now she kept the condition of not disclosing it to my parent's.

But the fact that atleast she's coming with me to Chandigarh that's more than enough for now . I have to figure out now how am I supposed to make her move in my house . I'll think that later but first I'm supposed to visit her parents and clear all their misunderstanding that , she didn't eloped.It was all about the circumstances.

Even if they don't forgive her or forgive her , I'm partially responsible for it so I'll try to talk to her parents . They forgive her or not either ways this time she's coming with me.

Later that night , after having talk with her I moved out of her apartment because it's already too much for her to take . So , I didn't wanted to burden her with more so I left the place additionally I wanted to give her the space that's why I preferred not to stay at her place and left the house and spent the night in my hotel room

Currently I'm getting ready to go to her place and then take her to her parents house to clear all the misconceptions . I wore my white shirt and pants and wore my watch and made my way towards the parking and drove my car towards her place.

Sejal :

Yesterday night he was so adamant on making me to move to Chandigarh. 
Today's morning was little better ,. I don't want to accept but his presence gives me some unknown peace that he's there for me .  I may be looking like a fool but his mere presence makes me happy maybe because I never got love in my family nor do I expect from him or he's giving me . But the fact that he's husband this word itself holds so many powers that makes you feel some unknown emotions. It makes you feel that there is someone who I belong to , and someone who belongs to me .

Soon I freshened up and wore pink chikankari kurti with blue jeans and left my hair open , wore my earings , vermillion and mangalsutra and I'm ready .

Later I was preparing coffee for myself  when I heard the door bell and moved to the door to look who's there. When I opened the door I found him , he was looking so handsome in  that I could stare him all day . How did I even got married to him , I was busy staring at him which was even unknown to me also and I came back to my senses when he snapped his fingers infront of me while his one hand in the pocket and his face having that smirk.

After snapping his fingers he said
" tumhara hi hu , andar bulake dekhlo" with that smirk

I defended myself by saying " esa kuch nhi hai, aap itne achhe bhi nhi dikhte  hai."

He started to come forward towards me while I was going backwards , he was staring into my eyes while having that little smile and I was moving back unknown to the fact that there's a table because he was affecting me so much that I became so nervous and lost my balance , I was about to fall when he took hold my waist and caught me and whispered against my face while looking into my eyes

"Lekin tum to mujhe bohot sundar lag rahi ho"

I was lost for a while and then got my senses back and pushed him by his chest where as he was laughing and I spoke

" subhe subhe bakwas na karein aap"

While he was just laughing . After that I went to kitchen and bought two cups of coffee and offered to him. We both drank in silence and he spoke after few minutes.